[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get the fuck on this /biz/. It's on waves, and it'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: download.png (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3KB, 225x225px
Get the fuck on this /biz/. It's on waves, and it's cheap as fuck.

https://wagerr.com/

https://wagerr.com/wagerr_whitepaper_v1.pdf
>>
>>2672566
>It's on waves
No.
>>
It's about time!
>>
yes good goyim
buy my bags
>>
Waves getting better and better
>>
File: 1498476935505.png (31KB, 289x251px) Image search: [Google]
1498476935505.png
31KB, 289x251px
>>2672566
hmmmmm
>>
What's a WoJak? Is that some sort of mammal?
>>
>>2672566
>get the fuck on this /biz/
I'm listening
>it's on waves
aaaaaaand into the trash it goes
>>
waves has a built in exchange right?

what's the price of wagerr on it, I bought some at ICO
>>
How stupid can you be to trashtalk Waves because of some niggercoin...idiot 14 yr. old children probably
>>
>>2672826
I'm not. I never gave a shit about stupid fucking niggercoin. Waves is just a shit platform that is literally 100% a scam to sell waves, to the point where you cant even sell something unless you pay waves.

The token creation system is also retarded, and by default nigger is fucking stupid too.
>>
>>2672842
transferring Wagerr to waves is optional though, their platform isn't out til EOY
>>
>>2672817
3850 sats is the current lowest sell order... so $0.096 USD
>>
>>2672566
waves - the decentralized(centralized) exchange?

good luck with that, faggot
>>
It's a deflationary coin targeted at a $400 billion market... Come one. Why would one sell now. Shortsighted faggots.
>>
File: doyouhatemoneyanon.png (3MB, 2150x860px) Image search: [Google]
doyouhatemoneyanon.png
3MB, 2150x860px
If First Blood can moon, surely this coin can. It just needs to be picked up by Bittrex. Buy now for ICO price and then re-sell for a quick, mid hold profit.
>>
I see you know shit about Waves...It one of few good guys in crypto and one of few that have something to show and not just broken promises. New dex is about to happen with lots of altcoins to trade on for cheaper, faster and safer trade than on Poloniex. Than comes Tokenomica, smart contracts, scaling, big ICOs..It's one of most promising coins and if you like it or not it's gonna be huge...Go buy yourself some verge and dgb now
>>
i don't understand, these guys made an ico,. and then announced it was a waves token?

arent waves tokens just made by filling in a little form?
>>
>>2673037
They're verified by Waves (green check) and will be able to be transferred to exchanges or for the WGR coin when it releases Q4 this year. The ICO sold out, so I don't see this coin being ~ 0.1 for too long.
>>
>>2673008
THis, i bought 13k tokens.
>>
>>2672566
Will I be able to trade the waves wager tokens for normal tokens ultimately?
>>
>>2673212
Yes.
>>
>>2673212
Yes, that is what will happen in 4th Quarter
>>
>>2673542
>>2673549
Cheers guys, i'm holding a small amount of them now, small gains would be nice but I am not hopeful with this one.
>>
File: 1498690788527-biz.jpg (26KB, 382x287px) Image search: [Google]
1498690788527-biz.jpg
26KB, 382x287px
>>2673018
I wouldn't worry too hard about it, anon. Have you seen the coins this board shills constantly? They wouldn't know legit projects if they cockslapped them in the face
>>
wtf is the go with the waves exchange? can anyone else scroll down?
>>
It will be considered cheap for 10x the ICO price when betting, trading on big exchanges actually starts. Huge potential in sportsbetting market.
>>
Wawes trading platform is still shit. Only option to buy cheap, though. Mainnet WGR tokens could be 10x the price. You decide.
>>
File: goodshit.jpg (318KB, 800x1006px) Image search: [Google]
goodshit.jpg
318KB, 800x1006px
>>
ICO sold out, where can i buy?
>>
Waves Asset Exchange. Download the Waves lite client and create a account. You can trade directly from the lite client
>>
>>2673806
Why aren't you hopeful?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.