[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm saving up for a deposit on a house at the moment, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: MNJcnuJ.jpg (100KB, 720x537px) Image search: [Google]
MNJcnuJ.jpg
100KB, 720x537px
I'm saving up for a deposit on a house at the moment, and I have about £30k in premium bonds. Obviously this isn't making me any money.

What do I do to get rich quick with this? yolo on ETH options?
>>
>>2672453

Shorting ETH is a good option. Go all in and collect the cash in 1 month
>>
>>2672472
What about buying NVDA and shorting AMD, then shorting NVDA when their mining cards tank because the crypto market is tanking?
>>
>>2672518
Shorting real stocks is more risky, since they're not scams after all.

Shorting mETH is nice since if a bug crashes the system, You got an instant multikill
>>
>>2672453
>saving up for a deposit on a house
>buying what you can't afford, and banking on the prospect of being able to keep your income steady enough to consitently pay down all the money you owe
>
housing market bubble - the post
>>
>>2672453
What the fuck are you doing mate? Why on Earth would you want to stay in the UK. If you have half a brain LEAVE as soon as possible.

The UK is going to collapse into a Soviet-tier shithole
>>
>>2672646
The IT contracting market is going to be good because 20%+ of the workforce are from europe and will leave after brexit. So rates can be raised and demand for contractors will be high.

Although loads of companies are just going to crash and burn too.
>>
>>2672696
Literally doesn't matter, this country is collapsing and you don't want to be around when it does
>>
>>2672822
>>2672646
>tfw desperately hoping this to be untrue
>knowing it is anyway

i-i'm gonna move to london and m-make a shitload, y-y-you'll see!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.