[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never forget the brave soul behind GDAX 2017. This fucker purposefully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: original_86641301-.png (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
original_86641301-.png
2MB, 720x1280px
Never forget the brave soul behind GDAX 2017.

This fucker purposefully lost millions of dollars trying to teach the market a lesson - don't over leverage yourself or you'll lose it all.

He's a true hero.

Press F to pay respects.
>>
Why do you think he lost anything?
>>
I think it's more likely that he dropped the price down to the first obvious stop loss price, and the market cascade did the rest

Plus he probably had buy orders set up down the way to collect all the dirt cheap eth that was popping up. I'd say he (or they) did quite well out of it

Probably the most interesting question is, how did he know there was so much on margin with stop losses, to justify the initial outlay required to drop the price
>>
>>2672394
>>2672368
Given the fact coinbase is reimbursing people I would imagine they just liquidated all of his shit he had on the platform. Assuming he didn't move everything before he pulled that.
>>
>>2672446
all trades were honoured, the reimbursement money came from coinbase itself

this same guy who dumped probably had plenty of buy orders set up in anticipation of a cascade since this isn't the first time such an event has occured
>>
>>2672446
? what he did was completely legal. coinbase took it from their own funds because they're pussies
>>
>>2672475
>>2672476
people get reimbursed on stupid trades?

what the fuck?

why doesnt bittrex reimburst me for stupid trades.
>>
>>2673461
this

I mean I bought dgb at 2070sats ffs
>>
>>2672476

Because most sites have emergency stops in place and if they didn't reimburse people no one would use their site anymore.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.