[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /biz/ I have need some advice from you guys. I bought ethereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Hello /biz/ I have need some advice from you guys. I bought ethereum at $20.00 with my grandfathers inheritance after he passed away. I sold it at $404 because i knew the crash was coming.

I still live at home and in my mom's basement. I have not gotten a job because fuck working for the man so i've been faking a disability this entire time collecting money from the government.

Now my mom has found out that i have made a little over $750,000 from this ethereum. She somehow saw my blockfolio app on my phone, i forgot to fucking lock it when i went to go to the bathroom. She is demanding that i pay for rent now. I am 29 years old and enjoy spending the time watching netflix shows and animes.

She has been understanding of my disability for many years, she still hasnt found out that im faking it lol, so thats good. But now that shes seen my money she is demanding that i start paying $500 a month in rent and utilities, can you fucking believe the nerve of her?

So i come to you today to ask how i can out manourver her and figure out how to patch things over with her. Do i just buy her a massage to spa one day gift card and hopefully she forgets? I really dont want to cash out my crypto, i want to be a fucking millionare its my money.

tnx for reading lookin forwerd to the responses
>>
kys you leech. We have enough niggers on welfare taking my tax money I dont need to be funding a weeb
>>
fuck off reddit
>>
Assuming this story is true, why should you pay the rent? Jesus your parents' house is yours as well, i'd say ignore her at the point she will be either forced to forget about it or kick you out, if she kicks you out you'll have enough money to survive
>>
fuck you you lazy selfish piece of shit
>>
Nice larp
>>
Give her the dick, gook.
>>
>>2672064
>i have made a little over $750,000 from this ethereum. She somehow saw my blockfolio app on my phone, i forgot to fucking lock it when i went to go to the bathroom. She is demanding that i pay for rent now.

move into an apartment? how much is she demanding rent?
>>
File: drakelovehate.jpg (46KB, 616x450px) Image search: [Google]
drakelovehate.jpg
46KB, 616x450px
>>2672064
This is definitely bait, but just give her 1 4CHN a month and explain to her how they will be worth 500 dollars very soon. When August rolls around and they hit 3k she will be overjoyed and forget the whole situation.
>>
Shitty larp bait
>>
>>2672086
>My wife's children own my home that I paid for

This is why millennials shouldn't have kids
>>
>>2672086
I didn't know this either, but in the US parents make kids pay rent.
This is normal there.
>>
>>2672064
i love this board.
op, you just hafta explain that it's impossible to cash out
>>
>tfw mom thinks your video game money is real
>>
>>2672086
>Americans
>>
>>2672086
That makes no sense.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.