[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANS whale here. Currently making a fuckton of money exploiting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ans shit.png (9KB, 801x85px) Image search: [Google]
ans shit.png
9KB, 801x85px
ANS whale here. Currently making a fuckton of money exploiting the artifically low price on Bittrex through Yunbi memes

I'm going to a party this weekend and don't have time for this shit anymore. AMA
>>
>>2672061
nice attempt to influence the price fag.

you and all your shitcoins are about to chrash all weekend long, have fun
>>
>>2672061
noice
im holdin around 1800 scooped em after the conference crash i set my sell at 420k and im just gonna ride it out. hopefully it spikes and dips before the conference so i can get back in again
>>
>>2672061
how do you exploit? what is the secret
>>
>>2672110
I dunno, ans has just been a fuckfest for the past 12+ hours or so. Once you got a lot of it it becomes easier to make the little pushes you need to stop and or force certain minor price memes
>>
>>2672120
this shit is so fucking weird

how do they manage to keep the price this low

this whole thing smells fishy
>>
>>2672061
Hello Mr. ANS whale. How early did you get in on the coin? Any tips on how to spot a promsing, undervalued coin?
>>
>>2672164
It's called sell walls. They want this amazing coin and use memes to make small fish give up their coins for cheap. 300 dollar coin by December, at the latest.
>>
It's been sat at 350 for ages. Will it crash sub 300 in a few hours when the Chinese wake?
>>
I need a crash so i can buy in and be rich
>>
>>2672179
After spiked that one day and crashed I bought a lot of bagholder's shit. Then that one moon two days ago where it took off from 280k or so I moved all my shit from ltc to ans
>>
>>2672189
I can't give a definite answer but if I'd have to hazard a guess I'd say that they're continue ripping westerners off with Yunbi vs Bittrex price disparities. The current Bittrex value is artificially low and all it takes is a few walls down or whales afk and it could easily shoot up to the 390s again tonight.
>>
I'm going to sleep now, for my final post: WHENEVER YOU LOOOK AT THE BITTREX PRICE ALSO LOOK HERE:
https://yunbi.com/markets/anscny?lang=en-US
NOTICE THE EXTREME DISPARITIES. YOU ARE BEING MEMED

good night lads
>>
>>2672263
some guy is selling 40 btc worth of ants right now

idk i feel like they found another way to abuse the difference between yunbi and bittrex lol
>>
>>2672254
Will buy into it then, lets play the speculative trading game. It will go up within a week.
>>
>>2672263
how do i read this
>>
>>2672407
It's like a combo. The red green splitting off is the buy sell walls
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.