[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are chinks soo FUCKING successful. This chink makes 40k

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: gum.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
gum.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
Why are chinks soo FUCKING successful.
This chink makes 40k a month....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zy28mVeVZw
>>
>>2671746
they have zero morals they cheat and kill to get their way
for every one successful chinko thats a million chinks he sacrificed that you dont see
>>
>>2671746
this chink makes 100btc a month...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzc3_b_KnHc
>>
File: Social-Networking-Etiquette.jpg (98KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
Social-Networking-Etiquette.jpg
98KB, 347x346px
>>2671764
Can testify.
Never, EVER, work with chinks.
>>
>>2671764
>>2671777
whites take lands of other people, take resources and ask why other people cant pick up when they leave
>>
>>2671777
trips of truth.

Have worked with some chinks successfully but you have to be careful and cover your ass 3x over.
>>
>>2671776
>600k likes
>1mil likes
>>
>>2671809
its not about how many resources you have, its what you make of them
britbongs had fuckall on their incestual island and yet it was enough to build some ships and convince many a nigger tribe to sell their own men for some clams they found a couple of miles away from shore
>>
>>2671764

this, they are soulless sociopaths and have zero ethics
>>
>>2671847
>Not using PoW currency over fiat
>>
>>2671809
butthurt african scammer detected
>>
>>2671847
naval ships were invented by arabs. which went to the spanish.

britbongs were the last to slave trade and the first to abolish it.
>>
>>2671809
There's a difference between fucking over your own country men and taming the local natives.
>>
>>2671809
>sorry for all those roads, hospitals, infrastructure we built
Oh well they didnt even maintain it
Other african countries WISH they had been colonized, for all the benefits they would gain
Worthless people
>>
We're living in the Kali Yuga.
>>
>>2672036
/pol/ detected
nobody wants infrastructure to remove the area's resources while you kill the locals and chop off their hands for rubber production
>>
>>2671776

Watching a chinese guy in a pink polo rap is a bizarre experience.
>>
>>2672101
actually they had niggers doing the hand chopping as well
>>
>>2671746
Op is jealous of Asians success. KEK. Already deeming himself as a low value.
>>
>>2672159
>acktually

lmao no
>>
>>2672177
Nah, it's just that he grew very quickly in a short amount of time.
>>
>>2672065
Wow, i love hindu texts. Avadhut is my favorite
>>
>>2671764
>implying whites aren't just zero moral cucked faggots
>>
>>2671764
That's exactly what niggers say about white people.
>>
I talked to my chink former roommate the other day when he passed through town. He lives off the income of some rental properties. The guy is basically a NEET who shares a studio apt. with his mom.

Some of his ideas are sound, but others are shady.

For example, he has an ADD prescription that's filled monthly, but he drop ships it to someone for an easy $1200/year.
>>
>>2671764
>>2671908
I've had nothing but good experiences with chinks when it comes to business. They've always came through without trying to fuck around or play games. I don't understand all the chink hate
>>
>>2672291
It's all relative man,

These r kids on this board bro they hate on anyone better than them. Probably saw a chink at their college in a brand new bently daddy got em, now they resent outta jelousy
>>
File: 1498355787566.jpg (42KB, 346x366px) Image search: [Google]
1498355787566.jpg
42KB, 346x366px
>>2672343

One chink in college was a dumb fuck with a 2.0 gpa. The other chink was a backstabbing cutthroat bitch.
>>
>>2672065
Actually we just passed the Kali Yuga stage
>>
Chink is hating on merchandise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORr5572NzZE
>>
>>2672262
Wow. Where does he sell it for that much?!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.