[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me 3 reasons why ANS will grow in future? What is so special

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: ANS.jpg (181KB, 1362x594px) Image search: [Google]
ANS.jpg
181KB, 1362x594px
Tell me 3 reasons why ANS will grow in future?
What is so special about it? How is ANS better than other Cryptocurrency?
>>
>>2670650
>chinks
>chinks
>chinks
only answer i can think of
>>
>>2670650
Chinks
Buy this weekend
>>2668944
>>
>>2670675
fpbp, if jews can create money out of nothing then yellow jews can too
>>
>>2670650
https://siliconangle.com/blog/2016/10/20/onchain-partners-with-alibaba-for-blockchain-powered-email-evidence-repository/

Antshares has a close relationship with Alibaba. Having a strong backing in certain markets can create a lot of support for your currency among traders. For instance, Ripple and NEM both have huge cred in Japan because of Ripple's Japanese banking consortium and NEM's Japanese origins. Thus, a lot of crypto traders in Japan, which is one of the up and coming crypto spots nowadays, are targeting those two currencies. The same can be said of Antshares.

Since Antshares is Chinese, the government could potentially switch from using Ethereum to Antshares. Right now, China is a huge spot for crypto- Peking University (The Harvard of China) has a research institute dedicated to studying applications of the Ethereum blockchain.

Tl;dr, this >>2670675
>>
Driving 30 min to the bitcoin atm so I can buy more ans this weekend since cuckbase instant buy is broken. Atm has a Jewish 11% fee
>>
>>2670755

Woah man. Thats a Jew percent for sure.
>>
>>2670755
is that the libcoin ones or is there another service providing it now? thought about doing that as well but with 11% as the fee no thanks
>>
>>2670675
>Microsoft partnership
>Alibaba partnership
>Chinks
This is the last golden egg in crypto, def see this being at least $100 by next June
>>
>>2670960
Lol it won't take a year to get to 100.
>>
The Chinese love the west but are nationalists at heart. They will get behind this rather than Ethereum. Once ICO's start in China, using NEO as tokens, this shit will sky rocket.

It literally is the Chinese Ethereum.
That's all you need to know, to realise this shit is for real, just check the volumes traded for the past 3 weeks.
>>
Are they doing a rebrand of this coin? Is it going to have a different name and logo soon?
I thought I saw pictures posted of a rebrand but I don't know if they're real
>>
>>2671612

yeah gonna be called "NEO"
>>
>>2670755
11% ????

Normies getting buttfucked at every turn. These are the reasons crypto has not taken off
>>
>>2670650
>mfw ans getting the nmr treatment

top kek
>>
>>2670955
>>2672573
>>2670938
Drove in terrible traffic with my oil temp gauge redlining in my beater 2001 ford focus, thought it was going to explode or at least start smoking. Finally made it to the literal pajeet owned convenience store directly next to the inner city projects, dangerous looking black people everywhere but I knew that aready so I had my glock 43 strapped to my side. After I bought the btc my car wouldn't start. Started to look really suspicious, black people looking at me from their porch stoops. Turned the ignition and revved it like hell, threw it in drive and somehow made it home. If btc pumps to 2600 I'll break even from the Jewish fee. Might be worth it because if ans drops in the next few days I'll be able to buy the dip in time
>>
China have 1 billion people, and ANS was on Chineese TV the other day. ANS and Aliexpress doing some business to, so They have support from a big firm, who like money. If chineese go all inn for ANS, you have a lot of people to invest and price will rise. Ripple is big in Japan, and BNT has potential to rise to. Get in before the price rise, but do not invest more than you can afford to lose.
>>
- Because China will be the dominant economy within 20 years
- Because it has a connection with Alibaba
- Because the Chinese goverment approves (this is VERY important)
- Because the 1.6 billion Chinese people would rather invest in a Chinese coin than a Western one
- Because there is an upcoming event with Microsoft and shit
- Because they're just 9 dollars now and it will probably be Bitcoin level in a few years
>>
Somehow it came out of nowhere at got a half billion invested. Might be over valued.
>>
god damn bter is still holding my bux so I am very wary of chinese in crypto as a result.
>>
I think its coming back up in price, huge orders just now.
>>
>>2670650
>microsoft bows to NEO
>in contact with alibaba
>>
>>2673251
I am an ANS HODler but you're just wrong on basically everything you're saying.

>Because it has a connection with Alibaba

Not true

>Because the Chinese goverment approves (this is VERY important)

Not true, only speculation, and there's nothing to say that the government won't monitor ANS and then take it's model for their own bespoke currency.

>Because there is an upcoming event with Microsoft and shit

This just showcases how much you don't know.

If you're getting cold feet, sell your bags, otherwise stop touting misinformation.
>>
>>2672690
nice blog
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.