[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since you guys seem to know quite a bit about crypto and investing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: rosalba.jpg (16KB, 294x480px) Image search: [Google]
rosalba.jpg
16KB, 294x480px
Since you guys seem to know quite a bit about crypto and investing

I want to get in and start investing, but im so frigging new. I have 50K USD to use.

Here is my problem. I live in cayman islands. So, i tried to use coin base, they say after i sign up, that i have to be in the US, Canada or the UK (yes, we are a UK common wealth, but i guess coinbase doens't know this)

So how to i buy lite coin and ethereum (which is what i really want to do)
and i will buy bitcoin if i have to, to trade for/buy litecoin and ethereum.

And final question (ps, thanks for any helpful answers)
Since i cannot tie my bank account to coinbase, i assume i have to wire money to whom ever to start buying. But.....
Once i want to sell the coins, how the hell do i get my money back into my bank? Do they simply wire the money back? And is there any risk of getting ripped off this way?

Sorry if this is a super newbie amount of questions. But I figure you guys would be the best to ask.

*yes i have googled for the last 3 weeks and there is so many half answers. I figured you guys would know a hell of alot more than random posts you find in google.

Thanks for any help you can assist with.
>>
>>2670172
anyone, can you help?

It would be great to start trading. But i just need some of these questions answered.
>>
>>2670172
I would get in on Chancoin before it's too late.
>>
>>2670172
maybe try bittrex
>>
>>2670172
Have you tried googling Cayman Islands + Bitcoin? I'm sure you can find a local place to acquire your coins. Do some research ffs.
>>
>>2670486
I have, as i said. I have done 3 weeks of research

when i do as you suggest.
https://localbitcoins.com/country/KY

that comes up. Does that look legit to you?
>>
>>2670486
>>2670462

Thank you for the advice, it's something at least

Now how to transfer money from a bitcoin walled back into my bank.

How does it work for you guys?

Do they just send you a check? Money order? wire transfer?
>>
>>2670172
Just fly to the U.K. or the U.S. and get a local bank account. You can get a U.S. bank account with a U.S. address. use Mail Boxes Etc for a U.S. address.
>>
>>2670172
shes so hot
>>
>>2670620
my ex

thanks

>>2670613
and thanks. But I want to do this from the comfort of my computer room.

Mailboxes idea is a good one though.
>>
File: 1497373030633.jpg (50KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1497373030633.jpg
50KB, 599x563px
>>2670324
Cryprocurremcy is for cucks who do not understand the difference between currency and money. Also you are wanted to believe that currencies are ultimate red pill. While it is and always was and always will be a scam. No matter on ehich platform it is being implemented. Do some good stuffs with your money and invest in a half developed start up and then cash back in a year or so or just het some gold and wait for a hike. Wait for it because it is coming. Good luck anon.
>>
>>2670668
See if you could get some tourists to send you bitcoin in exchanged for money. Also give them a place to crash on vacation.
>>
>>2670172
Use a site other than Coinbase. Wow, so hard to think of this.
>>
>>2670937
okay smart ass ...like what site

why are there 14 YO cock gobblers in biz?
>>
>I live in the cayman islands
(a place well known for hiding money in things like Bitcoin) top kek
>>
>>2671165
ya and a company called coin-e.com just took the money and ran

so, i AIN"T gonna put my money into something that's not more secure
>>
>>2671673

Dude, you need a friend in the States.

Why don't you fly here and meet my family? You wouldn't be the first or only person I am brokering for
>>
>>2671116
Try cex.io boy. Try Kraken. Google that shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.