[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monaco is a scam, you said? Glad I didn't listen to you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: lp1snWoU.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
lp1snWoU.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
Monaco is a scam, you said? Glad I didn't listen to you.

Launching tomorrow at 6pm on Bittrex, Liqui and Gatecoin.

Get in before the card and app come out this summer or stretch your neck when you see what you've missed.
>>
Fuck Mona

>buy ANS
>>
what was the ICO price?
>>
>>2666024
TenX will make it it's bitch
>>
>>2666043
Average price was 120 MCO - 1 ETH, @ $2.70 approx.
>>
>>2666052
Their marketing relies entirely on "nobody has done this before" when they're going to be slower to market than Monaco and tokencard. I'd buy into TenX were it not already massively overvalued.
>>
>>2666024

Are you fucking serious, OP? Monaco is the biggest lie in this industry so far. They even had their ICO prior to TenX (which has a FULLY available and working card RIGHT NOW) because they wanted to beat them to the race. They don't have a fucking product yet. They're worthless. TenX is the fucking king.
>>
>>2666081

What did you smoke?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdyC_QEqN1U

Oooups! They've been at this for YEARS and people are actively using it across the globe, including myself.
>>
>>2666106
I meant the tokens, not the card.
>>
>>2666092
So that'd explain the inflation of value, I prefer to get in at the actual ground, because I like money.
>>
>>2666024
hell yeah, son of a bitch motherfucker
>>
>>2666024
what's the status of the card?
at $2+ I wouldn't speculate on it without a working product but I'd buy the shit out of it at 100 sats
>>
>>2666179
>>
File: gordon-gekko.jpg (85KB, 940x700px) Image search: [Google]
gordon-gekko.jpg
85KB, 940x700px
>>2666249
>Sign ups in July, app in august, card by the start of September.

October and beyond: MOON!
>>
>>2666139
There's no inflation. If you're referring to the IOUs those are not representative at all. Wait till they arrive on exchanges in august.
>>
ill sell at 2x and move on :)
>>
How can I buy these coins? Do I have to wait for them to be on the market first?
>>
>>2666481
Yes. Either on Bittrex or Liqui tomorrow at 6pm PST is your first opportunity. Gatecoin and Livecoin later on in the week. Idk if that means we can expect a bump when the slower 2 join in or not.
>>
>>2666496
How much do you expect these coins to go up by and by when?
>>
File: mona.png (93KB, 1135x234px) Image search: [Google]
mona.png
93KB, 1135x234px
is that their USP? really? what the fuck
>>
>>2666539
I'd be lying if I said I knew how much it would grow by, but I expect some growth next week when the latter 2 of the 4 exchanges join in, then an interest boost when card signups go live in July and a huge spike in August with the release of the app, with anticipation of the card release too.
>>
>>2666626
yeah, their marketing is a little sketchy
>>
>>2666626
can't wait for it to do 200x and then post this thing with a big "THEY TOLD YOU SO, DUH!"
>>
>>2666626
Yeah I really wasn't a fan of that.
>>
File: 1475285542799.png (1MB, 1033x689px) Image search: [Google]
1475285542799.png
1MB, 1033x689px
>>2666024
i didnt buy in on the ico due to the insane amount of FUD surrounding this project

instead i decided to try for the tenX ico and missed out. fuckin fantastic series of events :^)
>>
>>2666706
>>
>>2666496
Where do you find out the times and dates of when they get listed?
>>
>>2666721
Their slack is the best source, pretty active in there, you can sign up on their site.
>>
bought during ico, but got in late so i only got 140 tokens or something for 1 eth

i hope i atleast get triple my eth back, desu
>>
>>2666740
Thanks!
>>
>>2666290
same. I don't want to be hit with bullshit
>>
The guy that males the Tenx videos was a level 5 contributor in a piramid scheme in Asia.
>>
>>2666024
fuck icos. die you niggers
>>
>>2666024
>check out ico day one
>page loads
>are you from the US?
>uhhhh... yes?
>*BZZZZZZZZZT* no go
fuck, i was kinda new to crypto so i just went on to the next one
this might have had promise. and i kinda wanted one of those black cards...
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.