[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a business owner's thread? Yes I know you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1490907582850.gif (4MB, 432x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490907582850.gif
4MB, 432x480px
Can we have a business owner's thread?

Yes I know you can multiply your money with crypto right now, but there's shit you can do on the daily to also make money. So...

>What's your business
>What's going good
>What's not going good
>What are your future plans

GO
>>
File: 1489716104714.jpg (162KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489716104714.jpg
162KB, 960x960px
I will start...

>What's your business
I lay tiles, I'm always remodeling people's kitchen's and bathrooms, I post here occasionally.

>What's going good
The money's pretty fucking good. Most days I make at least $500. Also my network is really starting to pay off. As in I send referalls to countertop people, cabinet people, realtors, etc... And then they send me clients as well. I haven't had to spend a $ on advertising and I'm building a big reputation in my state

>What's not going good
Tired of doing this shit. It's fuck simple. A 10 year old could do it. I want to have other people do the labor and still take home 60% to 70% of the paycheck. Also when I talk to women they sometimes lose interest, like it's lame that I do blue collar. Even though I'm usually making a lot more than the wagecuck who has a cubicle job that they think somehow has prestige.

IDK. Investing in crypto like everyone else. I need to hire some help and get out of the labor. Maybe getting into house flipping. Maybe getting my real estate license. IDK things are good for now, when you can easily make $1k every week.
>>
neet get rich quick scheme.

It doesn't look good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
>>
>>2664526
>Woman lose interest
You know you can lie right ? same thing woman do when you ask how many guys they slept with
>>
I own a painting business. My dad built it from nothing but when he became too old to work I just hired a bunch of spics to work minimum wage
>>
>>2664526
>Tired of doing this shit. It's fuck simple. A 10 year old could do it. I want to have other people do the labor and still take home 60% to 70% of the paycheck.

So why don't you take on a young guy and teach him the trade. Train him up and kick it off. If it's as easy as you say then train up a couple young guys to be as good as you and grow your business.
Good thing about doing it that way is you don't inherit someone else shitty habits or poor work ethic. You can mold them to be as good as the amount of effort you're willing to apply.

>Maybe getting into house flipping.
It's a meme, don't waste your time.

>maybe getting my real estate license.
Another meme. An over saturated meme
>>
>>2664526
Just do what this guy did
>>2664590
>>
>>2664566

A relationship built on lies is only good for fucking.

I'm looking for a long term lady.
>>
>>2664590

>hiring spics
Noice
>>
>>2664800
Expand it into a franchise and then you're talking about something that'll make people take notice.

Remember that it's really about how you feel about yourself; you know you're capable of more. Go ahead and prove it to yourself.
>>
>>2664526

Tilebrah is that you?
How did you get started? How did you learn to tile, and how did you get your first clients? How long did it take before you could live exclusively from your business?
1000$ a week, gross or net? How many hours a week do you have to work to make 1000$ gross?
>>
File: 149.jpg (111KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
149.jpg
111KB, 640x799px
>>What's your business
Legal services software

>>What's going good
Sales, product development

>>What's not going good
Serious levels of incompetence across various parts of the company. We are in the midst of a merger to make us the largest in the industry. Gonna have to cull the idiots...

>>What are your future plans
Executive of said company or retire when I'm 45 in 7 years. I won't actually retire, I'll probably go back to starting businesses.
>>
>>2664492
>What's your business
crypto investing
>What's going good
ANS
>What's not going good
ETH
buy more ANS
>>
>>2665272
1 month later you will be writing the same post, except ETH and ANS will be switched. Stop being a pussy panic buyer/seller
>>
>>2664492
sold meme shirts on redbubble made like $35 but my best selling shirt got shoah'd
>>
>What's your business
oil and gas
>What's going good
less competition
>What's not going good
low oil prices
sell my company for 10-15 million. Start another company, rinse and repeat.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.