[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw tired of getting fucked by shitcoins, but too poor to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1476335246309.jpg (31KB, 509x625px) Image search: [Google]
1476335246309.jpg
31KB, 509x625px
>tfw tired of getting fucked by shitcoins, but too poor to hold the big boy coins
>only have $500 and most of that is my 1ETH
SHOULD I JUST GIVE UP ON THIS CRYPTO SHIT
>>
Same boat, all it takes is one good trade, and your at 1k, then you are at 2, then 4 then 8.

We gonna mate it anon! we going to the moon some day!!
>>
I learned hold is a meme.

If things are dipping sell and watch, then buy back in.

I had .28 btc from bat and vxg, Then i got down to .08

No point in holding, at the worst case you end up with more coins than you started with.

hodl is a meme to fuck over newfags
>>
>>2663362
I held $20 worth of DGB and RDD then sold them both for $200, only coins I've gotten lucky with. Getting burnt out on buying high and selling low
>>
>>2663329
Son, get 5-10k and then invest.

Or, at the very least, be patient and invest what little you have into surefire gains.
>>
File: nice1.jpg (82KB, 936x1353px) Image search: [Google]
nice1.jpg
82KB, 936x1353px
take all the advice and coin picks you see on biz. remember to trade on margin and take out a cash advanced on credit cards since you can easily pay off the 22% apr with your sweet gainz
>>
>>2663362
this.

Any trader, no matter the market (metals, real estate, stocks, cryptos) will tell you if there is not even a slight sliver of future potential in your assets, unlike bitcoin in 2011 which enlightened people to the possibilities of blockchain technology, then you need to sell. holding, ESPECIALLY in real estate, is just suicide. if you see an exponentially downward slope on your asset's value, sell. if it doesnt indefinitely approach an infinitesimal, then buy a little on a rainy day and wait for the future, aka, what i shouldve done with 5k with BTC back in 2011. fml
>>
Just cause you're poor doesn't mean you have to stick to shit coins if someone buys 500 eth and you buy 0.05 and eth goes up 10% you still increase your total money by 10%, I've never understood this mindset
>>
sounds like you need some ans, lad. just say fuck it man and do a bitbay ans split, i just told some other dude to do the same. Go big or go home. These long term gains on ETH and BTC aren't worth it, you'll have to spend a lot just to double when you could potentially x1000 in some piece of shit obvious scam.
>>
>>2664107
to make +10% on a normal day you still have to pay attention, which costs time. if your time is only worth $50 for the day, then you're a complete retard.

the worst of it is that a lot of days you'll still spend that time and make -10%, or worse. and you don't have some accumulated skillset or knowledge base from it all, you just have a shitcoin portfolio worth under $1k.

here's the "mentality" that you have: gambling is good because it works in movies. i love gambling.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.