[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been researching a bit and this seems like the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1000px-Nem_logo.svg[1].png (22KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1000px-Nem_logo.svg[1].png
22KB, 1000x750px
I've been researching a bit and this seems like the most promising coin out of all. Am I right or did I get meme'd on?
>>
>>2662646
lurk mor faggot
>>
File: 1407872103134.png (42KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1407872103134.png
42KB, 640x400px
>>2662646
yes
>>
>>2662646
I hodl it, I want to love it, but it has been slowly dying the past few months. Probably a good one though. I should get my 10k XEM to start staking before it gets prohibitively expensive.
>>
whats you reasoning? i still dont see any hodl value in it
>>
>>2662808
I don't know. It seems cool? In the top 10? Harvesting seems cool.
>>
>>2662646
We'll, yes it's a great coin with great tech behind it. Which means....absolutely nothing . Coins like bit bean, Siberia coin, and moon coin, make huge gains while actual good coins fall in the toilet. That's the crypto world. There's no logic at all. The whole thing is a big scam
>>
>>2662808
they're very serious about networking with businesses and their latest news about their 40m marketing plan will also increase their profile. Their recent partnership with Blockchain Global is also a good sign.
>>
>>2662646
It's good, has just been a bit boring for a while
>>
>>2662827
My concern is if they keep doing private blockchains, what's the value of the XEM token? Thoughts?
>>
>>2662862
I might be wrong but doesn't their expansion plan also push for the adoption of XEM as a payment method by businesses? This would guarantee their price increase.
>>
>>2662826
Honestly the main problem with crypto, contrary to the memes posted here, is the total LACK of normie investment. Most of the traders of exchanges are bots driven by an algorithm, they push the prices around essentially arbitrarily (AI doesn't care about the merits of the coin). With no normies to dump money into a coin and leave it there for years like they do in the stock market there's no basis for price stability.
>>
>>2662970
That's why it's a great time to invest in some coins and just sit on them for a few years. When the normie money just rolling in, sell.
>>
It seems seems that as Litecoin is to Bitcoin, Nem is to Ripple.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.