[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> refusing to buy the dip > october 2017 ESPER$ top

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0463.jpg (16KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0463.jpg
16KB, 318x159px
> refusing to buy the dip
> october 2017 ESPER$ top 10 coin
> kys
>>
do you have that in a medium, sir?
>>
File: You_Doodle_2017-06-28T04_13_42Z.jpg (438KB, 800x584px) Image search: [Google]
You_Doodle_2017-06-28T04_13_42Z.jpg
438KB, 800x584px
>>
ESP or ESP2?

Protip: No one cares.
>>
>>2658505
guess you dont like money either huh autist
>>
File: Krishna.jpg (60KB, 582x396px) Image search: [Google]
Krishna.jpg
60KB, 582x396px
yes i can. still only 1 sat on yobit buy and sell on nova exchange for 3500% profit
>>
>>2658505
i think you need to unglue you ass from buttrex and do some research on what you pour your money in like i did
all i see here is a bunch of kids trying to get lambos over night. have any of you portfolio cumcrusted moonfaced virgins ever worked? like physical labor, you know, like a man? or you rely on your mommy and daddy to throw you some cash in the basement.. If you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself and save some bandwidth for non autistic kids to waste on wikipedia instead of monopoly money.
>>
>>2658537
Fuck of 5-d chess meta pajeet
>>
>>2658544
stop spreading fud. buy from yobit
>>
>>2658537
Is there anything stopping me from doing this...
>>
>>2658343
Bro I loved espers and got in at 6 sat but i jumped ship at 26 sat and put all my profits in ANS while is was $5 dollar and some other coins with real potential. I hope you dont think this coin was longterm hodl. It was very obviously manipulated by China, the devs are working on coins that do the same shit as esper(INSANEcoin), it was rejected to go on bittrex etc.
Esper was the bus ticket to the Cape Canaveral for the real moon rides.
>>
>>2658544
I've worked jobs that were beneath me, yes. Hauling those heavy bags doesn't count as manual labor, faggot.
>>
>>2658614
You know that the reason CryptoCoderz was working on all those other coins was to experiment and get a positive reputation in the community right? You also know that Espers is their flagship project and that it's going to be what they use for their future projects... right? Btw how in the world was this coin obviously manipulated by china, its on 2 backwater exchanges that barely anyone in the west uses, why would a bunch of people in the east do it?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.