[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BAT is the mega coin of 2017. I'm calling $2 per BAT by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (8KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 234x216px
BAT is the mega coin of 2017. I'm calling $2 per BAT by the end of the year. Shit is only 15 cents right now. Do you realize how insane that is for something that could change the entire world?
>>
it's a good sign that there are so many kids that are buttblasted over BAT

just means they haven't bought in yet and will when the price starts getting pumped on polo
>>
>>2658189
Can you give me a basic gelstat ?
Pajeets shit 10 coins every single day, it's hard to follow.
>>
>coin for a browser NO ONE uses

I'll pass.
>>
>>2658369
Ignore the pajeet coins, then it's much easier.
>>
>>2658369
Internet these days is 100% made up of tracking scripts that kill phoneposters via automated drone strike.
So the ex-captain of mozilla firefox TM and java teamed up with some elite hackers to get a solution going so phoneposters are anonymous and their batteries don't die and they never use any bandwidth because the internet is 100% tracking scripts, so theres no internet. But with BAT you just view ads all day for a fraction of a cent and still send all that metadata, but you can pay a tithe to corporate overlords to not watch ads but ensure that they have enough money too keep doing their thing.
>>
>>2658213
>or we all sold at 10x the ico price already
keep holding, we appreciate ya
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.