[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the crypto scene used to consist of libertarians and free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 50f.jpg (114KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
50f.jpg
114KB, 579x570px
>the crypto scene used to consist of libertarians and free thinkers
>the crypto scene now consists of redditors and boomers
>>
File: Warrior in repose.jpg (1MB, 3000x1860px) Image search: [Google]
Warrior in repose.jpg
1MB, 3000x1860px
Fuck off faggot
>>
>>2655971
kill yourself bitch
>>
>>2655971
Eternal September comes and ruins all the free thinking hot spots, anon

Crypto is just another domino to fall.

By the time we actually hit "mainstream" and normies talk about getting in early on "cheap" 10k btc, crypto will be so different you'll be disgusted with it
>>
>once everyone adopts this I'll be rich
>wtf why is everyone buying crypto now??
>>
>>2655971
I'm ok with this only because I get to be richer because I got in earlier.
>>
Why is everyone on this board such a cunt? Expletives are supposed to be earned. If theyre not earned then they lose their meaning and then what are we supposed to do when we get angry?
>>
>>2655971
I'm a nazi if that helps.

Gas the coins, cryptowar nao!
>>
>>2655971
>boomers

Boomers can't even connect their printer without help so let alone understanding blockchain.
We still have 3-4 years before it becomes mainstream.
>>
>>2656651
This. Using the dotcom bubble analogy we're at about 1995.

That's 5 years worth of millions of fresh fish before your average boomers are swapping "hot" crypto tips.

I'm honestly ok with this.
>>
>>2656693
If I'm not a fucking millionaire within five years I'll probably neck myself.

This is a once in a lifetime shot to free yourself from wage slaving.
>>
File: go back.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
go back.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>2656107
>>2656150
>>2656560
t. Redditors and boomers
>>
>>2656651
Well, not one can connect a bubble jet with out help. Even the people who make the pieces of shit. Had to buy a laser jet to get a printer that functions like you would expect a printer to function in 2016.
>>
>>2656560
Fuck you nigger go back to leddddit
>>
>>2655971
Literally no boomers except the 0.1% who work in related fields and have to know about crypto to do their job properly know about crypto.

95% of boomers would get a stroke trying to wrap their heads around how to operate a crypto wallet
>>
>>2655971
Read this.
An amusing account of a dino trying to understand bitcoin:

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/what-good-price-bitcoin-other-cryptocurrencies-zero-jonathan-harris
>>
>>2655971
> Tfw libertarians and freethinker early adopters are getting rich as fuck and will have power and influence

There's a bright side friendo
>>
File: .jpg (26KB, 273x207px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
26KB, 273x207px
I'd rather have normies in it than broke frog posters from /r9k/
>>
File: harris.jpg (4KB, 140x140px) Image search: [Google]
harris.jpg
4KB, 140x140px
>>2657426
kek'd.

gas the boomers
pic related
>>
>>2657380
Newfag. I'd bet five dollars you migrated here from reddit in the past year
>>
>>2658116
((()))
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.