[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In the next 4 hours there's going to be a push to bring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ethereum.png (3KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ethereum.png
3KB, 200x200px
In the next 4 hours there's going to be a push to bring this back down towards 300 or even lower if possible. Not saying this because I hate eth, just letting you guys know in case you want to catch it on the dip when it comes
>>
ok there bud
>>
>>2653630
Prove it.
protip: ya caint and there's no way to hold you accountable
/thread
>>
>>2653630
bullshit

it's going back to 200
>>
Thanks for the buy signal
>>
A reddit faggot is calling for $550. I looked at his post history and he's right every single time.
>>
>>2653680
ayyyyy dat wuz m3
>>
>>2653664

Save this thread and see. I'm not telling anyone to do anything, just wait and see. Or just put in a buy order for 300 and wake up pleasantly surprised. Could go lower though
>>
>>2653680
Post his profile, and the links to previous predictions that came true

inb4
>find it yourself
>not gonna post leddit xD
>>
File: 1478336454766.jpg (11KB, 277x335px) Image search: [Google]
1478336454766.jpg
11KB, 277x335px
>>2653630
Also, why would someone at 2AM push ETH down to 300?
There's no volume to even benefit from that unless you think that the bots will let you pick them dry
>>
>>2653709
It's on the eth sub fp, the one with the dolphin.

Something about eth and Microsoft partnership mid July
>>
>>2653680

Link? I'd be curious to see that and why he believes it. I think it will, just not short term. It's headed down again before it's going back up. Or at least, it's going to tried to push down as much as possible to shake loose hands and buy up cheaper
>>
>>2653702
>Or just put in a buy order for 300
idk how to do dat
>>
also check this data:
>>2653016
>>
>>2653714

2 a.m. your time.
>>
>>2653714
with the number of shitbots trading, probably the best time to pick them dry.
>>
File: Ethereum.png (95KB, 1556x648px) Image search: [Google]
Ethereum.png
95KB, 1556x648px
>>2653630

Too many mixed signals anon. Looks like an M-top but didn't hit resistance levels. STO says it's looks to be over sold. MACD is in a bearish phase but looks like it's about to cross over. I have a feeling it's on the decline for a couple of days, but I couldn't say.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.