[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when biz posted screenshots of people who got screwed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0839.png (163KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0839.png
163KB, 750x1334px
Remember when biz posted screenshots of people who got screwed by the GDAX crash and said the money was gone forever? We just got it back

/biz/ btfo once again
>>
>>2652577
Wow it takes a month to get my money credited to my account that they took out of my bank account. But someone makes a legal trade and they get money back in one week? It was legal
>>
>>2652577
how is that fair?
if you fucked the last moves in a chess game, should you be allowed to go back a few moves back to unfuck your shit up?
>>
>>2652761
I think it was a good call by Cuckbase.
>>
>>2652761
This, whale was smart, retards were dumb.
Still not believing this shit from a fucking screenshot. Whale probably already cashed out long ago, gdax wouldn't pay them out of their own pocket.
>>
Lol, those guys didn't deserve to get dicked over the way they did but how in the actual fuck did they get their ETH back? Did the exchange literally undo the move? I hate the whale coalition that played out the flash crash but they didn't do anything against the rules. Did Vitalik just print some make up money for them?
>>
File: Sam-Howzit[1].jpg (188KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Sam-Howzit[1].jpg
188KB, 630x420px
>>2652778
this is you and the faggots who lost and supposedly got their money back
>>
I completely got fucked and lost thousands on crude oil futures a couple years ago after a market shock and never once expected my losses to be handed back. Cuckbase is acting like this is monopoly money.
>>
>>2652577
>fuck up
>expect someone else to pay for mistakes
literal fucking children
>>
>>2652577
What faggotry
>>
>>2652577
the people that complained and wanted refunds are the type of cucks who think participation awards are a good thing
>>
you all should be happy that the people aren't going to lawyers or protest, speeding up crypto regulations
>>
File: 1498437127466.jpg (141KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1498437127466.jpg
141KB, 900x1200px
>>2652895
>crypto regulations
my favorite meme
>>
>>2652577
Everyone in that screenshot is black.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.