[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's my plan to get a bunch of $$$ >enroll in college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: debtcartoon.jpg (66KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
debtcartoon.jpg
66KB, 600x471px
Here's my plan to get a bunch of $$$

>enroll in college
> apply for every loan possible, private or public. Almost everyone gets approved, no questions asked. $50k per year

>choose easiest major, half ass studies
>loans get reimbursed via direct deposit into my account,
>choose easiest masters program possible, rinse and repeat to get more loan $$ for the next 2 years

>use your $290k to start multiple business and/or invest in stocks

>open a bunch of credit cards (banks ask for income but don't actually verify)
>pay student loans off with credit cards
>declare bankruptcy on all credit card debt with 0 student loan debt remaining

walk away with a bunch of assets $$$, neet on that sweet passive income
>>
>>2652373
Epic, simply epic.
>>
Sounds solid, I don't possibly see how that could fail.
>>
>>2652373
i see a fraud case in your future
>>
just invest it all into crypto
>>
>>2652394

this worked out great for me
>>
>>2652373
You forget the part where they liquidate your assets in the case of bankruptcy
>>
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/qbx7dm/talking-to-american-debt-dodgers-who-moved-to-europe-to-avoid-paying-off-their-student-loans-111
>>
>>2652373
How could this go wrong?
Kek,I bet some retard bag holder will fall for this
>>
>>2652373
You think you're the first person that tried to game the banking system? These folk are professional fraudsters, your amateur attempts at it are laughable. Stay fucking low-class where you belong, stupid pleb.
>>
Lemme tell you somethin' Kenny. When Uncle Sam sees you declaring bankruptcy on your cards while also having assets in form of business, property, stock, etc. He's gonna rail you up the bum, take your assets as well as any earnings you had made off the assets, and throw your ass to the wolves in the U.S. Prison system because a) you have just committed fraud and b) now you are south of broke and have no money or pull to be put in a comfy federal prison. Ya dun goofed. Ur out manned and out gunned. Only plus side is that you'll never have to pay for another laxative for the remainder of your autismo life
>>
>>2652373
>>use your $290k to start multiple business and/or invest in stocks

If your business idea/plan isn't good enough to get a bank loan or investor funding the legitimate way then it's probably doomed to fail.
>>
>>2652373
test
>>
>>2652373
You can't pay a loan with a credit card.
>>
>>2652373
sent ;)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.