[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me some cheap coins that have promising dev work going on.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1174.png (14KB, 200x200px)
IMG_1174.png
14KB, 200x200px
Give me some cheap coins that have promising dev work going on. Right now I have:

RDD- Reddcoin, looking to create a social media ID link for the coin. Cheap right now, could moon at ~70sats
SIA - Sia is distributed cloud computing, anyone can use excess storage to store other people's encrypted files. Cheap storage, and the coin is cheap too at ~640 sats

Others??? Give a brief description
>>
>>2651925
Antshares lollll
>>
ARK.

I am holding ARK, SIA and RDD.

Also some XRP.
>>
Op, red jumped about 12 sats today, but from now it will die down a bit and be dormant till this red id shit gets released.
>>
>>2651925
Why would the price for RDD ever go up? This shit is dirt cheap and will stay that way.
>>
ARKs gonna bridge blockchains.
The wallet is such a small download and you join the biz_classic delegate, and when its mining your wallet doesnt have to be open but you will get ARK interest.
Probably been dipping from lack of big updates
>>
>>2651979
Yeah I bought $1k of RDD at 65, I think there will definitely be a spike when the new features come out, they are definitely new/things that the blockchain hasn't seen before. Cool proof of stake/proof of velocity mechanism too
>>
aren't people having problems with sia with like, amounts being withdrawn cause the contracts are calculated before the renter knows the value? i think its a huge redflag
>>
SYS
XEM
NXT
>>
>>2652099
I'll have to look into that before I buy. It seems like an interesting and feasible idea though, better than 90% of meme coins
>>
>>2652036

You just said it... the shit is dirt cheap
It can only go up

unless you bought at 6 and sold at 12 and you're salty or something

but still, buy more bro it'll go up
>>
>>2651925
Is RDD still worth HODLing? The devs seem kind of stupid.

>bunch of hype
>"REDD-ID won't be launched when normies are around huehuehue xD"
>>
check the amount of RDD on asks
this shit cannot moon
>>
>>2653615
Why are there such massive walls put up for this coin? Is it to hold the price down and discourage buyers? Its ~40 market cap, and you don't see this with others down there... Interesting

>>2653602
And I don't know if I believe in their idea that much desu, but I think that there is a good price for it right now, and I would be surprised if there isn't a spike when their product actually launches...
>>
>>2653700
>Why are there such massive walls put up for this coin
Because lots of people have bought this shit at its high and they try to sell it at least without a loss or with a slight loss
>>
>>2651925
SONM
>>
Viacoin. A real currency (not a service) with a great community and a hard working dev.
>>
>>2653885
this
those sells walls at 100+saitamas are just piles and piles of bags
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.