[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rgt/ - Robinhood General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: 1498680433267.png (1MB, 1525x769px) Image search: [Google]
1498680433267.png
1MB, 1525x769px
Midnight Snack edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
http://www.nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
https://biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
https://biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
https://stocktwits.com

Previous thread: >>2644100

Cryptoshills let us have our safe space please.
>>
first for SPEX hitting 2.44 in ah
>>
LODE jumped 10% in am
>>
>>2650239
>we deserve the worst, we are the worst,

I think that's a bit harsh. I only hate people because people are shit... I just want to be left alone. Does that make me a bad person?

>justice

I get what your DA and my HR did. I understand why, they were covering their own asses. Still sucks.

>place

Fuck rent. I vandwell in protest of the fucking rent. Plus I plan to either spend as much time as possible traveling or bug out to a cabin innawoods... Live on fish and mountain vegetables. I don't need an apartment. Waste of money. My life goal is to spend as little time around other people as possible. Except 4chan; this is my home. A place or a bed or coffee shop or whatever is just backdrop and doesn't matter. I don't care about the material realm, I just want food to eat and a warm place to sleep, and not have to deal with people.

Less rent, more rh funds. I trade here, earn my lunch. Just need some income to build principle. 25k investment, 20% a year, that's 5k a year, enough to live on. And you can get 25k in less than a year at a real job. 4 years of work, what does that get you? Max fucking comfy living, zero human interaction. I don't need to fill out a job application or deal with HR scum to swingtrade. Don't need no one's permission. Just wits and strong hands. Money is freedom.
>>
Is there a discord channel you guys use or anything
>>
ANY
>>
File: 1468367458076.jpg (425KB, 1939x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1468367458076.jpg
425KB, 1939x1384px
>>2650404
>Money is freedom.

I actually read a couple of these books wiles I was in jail,

People are enslaved to their bosses making money for some one else, often that is the investor, meaning us. We are above them, elevated, answering to us, we are at the top of the pyramid.

I Just wanted to be normal...
work, get married, die. But I don't think I was ever meant for that life.
>>
>>2650498
What book would you recommend for a newbie to read first?
>>
>>2650498
You could still have it, you'll just have to take a different route.
>>
>>2650517
Why Stocks Go up and Down by William H. Pike
It provides fundamental knowledge how to value accompany, EBIT, EV, PE ect.

I started with the richest man in Babylon which got me interested in investing, I have not had any significant success yet but I know it can be done.
>>
>>2650559
Thank you.
>>
>>2650557
Marriage doesn't mean anything to me anymore, I feel I have been alienated by society, marked, and oppressed. If the federal government wanted they could kick me out of the country. I don't belong anywhere anymore, Mexico is a foreign country to me, current politics have me on edge.
>>
>>2650498

Read a few of those and many others as well. people say start a business, but in that case you're just a slave to customers and have to fight a war against competitors. Say you start a coffee shop business, you are effectively a barista the rest of your life. Have to constantly give it attention, watch your employees, shill and market and beg customers.

Trading is the top. You move the money around, get rewarded if your choice improves, get burned if it was shit. We feed off the highs and lows of the market, thus regulating it and reducing volatility, in theory at least. Make it while sitting on our ass, anonymously, instantly. This is the best. Sure, it carries risk. But you could be fired from wageslaving tomorrow, or your business could go bust or burn down, your house can burn down. Tomorrow you could get cancer, or be hit by a car commuting to your wageslave box. There's always risk. Stocks have never went to zero. Worst case the market dumps 80% and recovers over the next few years.

I was never meant for normie life. Pursuing it is just fooling myself. I'd rather be alone, maybe innawoods somewhere nice. 2D is best. I withdraw from this shitty 3d world. I want books and anime and wilderness. I mean, what can normies offer me? Pretty clothes? I don't care. Just want an internet connection, a reliable laptop, and to be left the hell alone. Catch is that you have to play their game until you get enough cash to give them the finger. So I'll learn how to stocktrade with my povertyfunds and when I have real money to put in, I can turn a nice profit.
>>
File: IMG_20170628_161837659_HDR.jpg (3MB, 5344x3006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170628_161837659_HDR.jpg
3MB, 5344x3006px
I gotta avoid contact with the federal government now that I have a criminal record.

Bitch fucking ruined my life :^)
>>
>>2650633
At least you can troll /pol/ with pro Mexican shitposting
>>
File: 1b2.jpg (57KB, 852x546px) Image search: [Google]
1b2.jpg
57KB, 852x546px
>>2650664
I actually thought of just leaving the Country I've been in 20 years, but after I consulted an immigration lawyer, he said it wasn't serious enough to trigger a deportation order. But you know, that could change, Trump is giving me gray hairs.
>>
>>2650714
Hopefully trump permabans your faggot ass
>>
File: 6xDJJdh.png (440KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
6xDJJdh.png
440KB, 800x600px
>>2650757
careful with that edge kid.
>>
has SPEX been fully "valuated"? Gona load up after all the initial selling ends.

It has a P/E of 0.2x its 37x industry average.
>>
Gentlemen, what are we buying tomorrow?
>>
>>2650843
right now I don't see any way to value it. It was priced at nothing though. I read somewhere an analyst hat it at 19 per share
>>
>>2650843
its a pump and dump

most likely going to crash tomorrow
>>
>>2650873
>up 20% more in after hours
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2650864
>>2650873
Yea I don't like the chart at all, 30min MACD appears to be converging, what goes up too quick makes me nervous.
>>
>>2650890
Yeah I see what you mean. I've been in a long time so I'm biased
>>
>>2650882
RSI is above an 80 i aint touching it
>>
>>2650927
the rsi was over 80 when it was around 1.40 and now it's 2.20
>>
>>2650937
this is the first time spex has been significantly over the 50 and 200 sma in quite a while. also the 50 and 200 sma are converging which could create a golden cross.
>>
Whats a moon mission on the horizon

Hard mode: It has to be something thats still very very cheap and underperforming
>>
>>2650973
technical analysis is no use when there is new fundamental info coming out. the most recent news is great for the company and they say there will be more news to come
>>
>>2650937
>>2650927

RSI is just saying It has a lot momentum in either direction. useful but 30min MACD is the appropriate indicator it can really tell you where prices are going, as long there is significant volume.

>>2650973
when all the signals stack up nicely, its balls deep for me.

>>2650993
I tie Fundamental and technical, to figure out a reasonable valuation, or upside potential. the right time to consider selling. I've read too many books kek.
>>
>>2650973
Apparently is has a "Golden Star" pattern
GNC had a golden star in june 23rd, but it didn't deliver much gains, hit my stop loss.

The stock had a Golden Star Signal* on Thursday April 20, 2017 in the short-term chart.

>"* Golden Star Signal* is when the short-term moving average, the long-term moving average, and priceline meet in a special combination. This combination is very rare and often followed by long and strong gains for the stock in question"
>>
>>2650873
agreed, they did a reverse split not long ago. the split reduced the float now they brought up stock price to raise liquidity to allow them to dump.

rinse and repeat

another DRYS on a smaller scale
>>
WATT

ANY is avoid at all costs, R/s
>>
File: IMG_6469.png (73KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6469.png
73KB, 241x228px
SPEX has me worried. I think I'm gonna dump.
>>
File: 1466170347105.jpg (97KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
1466170347105.jpg
97KB, 800x532px
>>2650263
saw that SPEX took off and had to come visit /rgt/ to see if you were on board. hope you were... you called it way back when.
>>
dcth to the moon tomorrow
>>
Did someone call me?
>>
File: whale love.jpg (31KB, 572x458px) Image search: [Google]
whale love.jpg
31KB, 572x458px
>>2652083
no
>>
Robinhood coming to Australia any time soon? Nope. It's never going to fucking happen is it. Why Even Live?
>>
>>2652140
Dude just use acorn
>>
>>2650263

HAIL THE KING OF /rgt/
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.