[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck farmer joe retard saying Ethereum was in a bubble and it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: miyamoto_frasier.jpg (28KB, 343x362px) Image search: [Google]
miyamoto_frasier.jpg
28KB, 343x362px
fuck farmer joe retard saying Ethereum was in a bubble and it would only hit 300. I sold my paltry bags at 277 and now if I want to buy back in I'm gonna lose a good amount of eth. This crypto game is brutal.
>>
I believed the panicposts and sold half my eth at $245
Now im stuck with half the profits and shitcoins
Learn from your mistakes i guess
>>
>This crypto game is brutal
1. No recognition as to how fucking retarded you are.

2. No understanding of market flows.

3. No understanding in crypto.

4. Having shit outdated memes.

5. Posting your retarded ideas on 4chan and blaming the thing that isn't the problem.

6. Being this fucking retarded.

>b-b-but this crypto game is brutal...

kys
>>
>>2649943
haha, you listen to random faggots online? hahahahahaahhah holy shit how stupid are you, I'm serious.
>>
>>2649985

There is no market flow. Don't give me that bullshit, when you think it goes down it goes up, and vice versa. Ethereum was supposed to be in a bubble and hitting 300 it was supposed to go down. There is no rhyme or reason to any of this, it is all artificial manipulation by whales and discord groups. Also, fuck you I don' collect many memes this is all I got.
>>
File: 1467683758343.jpg (21KB, 389x388px) Image search: [Google]
1467683758343.jpg
21KB, 389x388px
>losing money in a bull market

These past few days have been the easiest +30% of my life desu. All you guys have to do is buy low and sell high.
>>
>>2650016
>supposed too
Who told you that, streetshitter pajeet in a random thread on page 3? Its your own fault for selling low
>>
>>2650029
This lol.
>>
Sell it short if you want more fiat
>>
>>2650016
Buying & selling does not equal "artificial manipulation". Your confusing the irrational nature of buying and selling with intentional manipulation. I'm not denying that there isnt any manipulation going on but I think most of the time it's just that the market is irrational. someone could buy millions of dollars worth at once or sell millions of dollars worth at once.
>>
>>2650041
>when there's shit in the street, sell.
>>
Here's the lesson fellas. Don't blindly follow the shills, but keep in mind some of them such as mine are for real so investigate them and make your own call.
>>
File: 1357859666703.jpg (20KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1357859666703.jpg
20KB, 460x276px
>>2650029
Babbyposting needs to make a come back
>>
Fuck farmer joe, join a pump dump group

https://t.me/interstellarpump
>>
actually he said it would reach $320 and he was technically right
>>
File: kekfrog.gif (778KB, 153x165px) Image search: [Google]
kekfrog.gif
778KB, 153x165px
>>2649985
>2. No understanding of market flows.
You mean gambling flows?
>>
>>2649985
>I can predict the future

Well why aren't you are a billionaire yet?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.