[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a sick poorfag NEET and need to find a way to make money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 340.jpg (18KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
340.jpg
18KB, 410x410px
I am a sick poorfag NEET and need to find a way to make money from home. Just enough to eat basically.

Presuming I have 1000 hours to learn a skill; what would be the best thing to do?
>>
Learn how to trade crypto and build websites. You can freelance Web design and pour all gains into DGB
>>
>>2647386
How would I get started in web design? How do you find clients?
>>
>>2647454
>How would I get started in web design? How do you find clients?

Learn Javascript. Also some HTML/CSS.

Look on local job boards, or on San Francisco job boards of companies which hire remote. See what Javascript frameworks they want you to know (Node.JS, Angular, React).

After 100 hours of learning, think of a web page that can make money, put it up (buy a $5 a month Linode instance - you can learn CentOS that way), then put some Google ad banners and see if it can make money. It's also now in your portfolio.
>>
>>2647581
Thanks bro, will definitely check out. Any recommended job boards?
>>
>>2647649
>Any recommended job boards?

Linkedin, Angel.co, Craigslist, Stackoverflow.

Someone told me indeed.com is good, I never used it much.

And here's a tip - read the job ads - THAT is what they want you to know. If they all want Angular, then Angular is what to know. If they all say Node.js, then learn that.

Javascript frameworks come and go like the breeze. So all the time you spend learning Angular might go out the window as React becomes the flavor of the month.

But that's why you can get in - non-entry level programmers don't want to deal with the constant learning of new Javascript frameworks.

Plus HTML/CSS don't chaneg much, nor does core Javascript. But the popular framework of the month does change.

If you actually get a job - you are NOT set. Start taking one night/weekend class a semester at your local public college for CS. It's a way to get your foot in the door and some $$$, not start a career. You need a degree too over the long term.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.