[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was the reason for NMR's ATH? and why is it now constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: aVjquvX.png (45KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
aVjquvX.png
45KB, 512x512px
what was the reason for NMR's ATH? and why is it now constantly hovering at about 200k sats
>>
>>2646268
it's a very unique coin with a use case that's not found in any other coin on the market and might not be rivaled any time soon

it's also a new high-cost coin that didn't ICO, smart money was in this coin from before day 1
>>
>>2646287
so, is it still profitable to invest or nah
>>
>>2646268
Coin supply is very limited, it's like rare pepe. Hodl for month at least.
>>
>>2646303
possibly, I would say yes
>>
>>2646303
yes. short, long term, I really don't see much of a downside to it. I'm going to be buying dips and selling tops for months on this one.
>>
>>2646287
THIS

And it's what, a week old? give it time anon. that all time high happened in 2 days while it was virtually unknown.
>>
>>2646287
What drives demand for the coin? As far as I can tell the only reason someone would NEED to buy it would be to compete in the Numerai tournament. So unless you're a data scientist you don't NEED the coin. Furthermore if you're a data scientist, you need to get paid so each month you would dump the majority of your NMR you were given as a reward.

This seems like a very niche market.
>>
>>2646405
But when your prediction fails, coins will be destroyed. So, we have not only coin with limited supply, but also a coin with decreasing supply.
>>
>>2646405
Crypto has by and large never experience scarcity, NMR is among certain coins (like APX, just fyi) that will reach it very soon. The nature of NMR is to always keep attempting to grow because it's essentially an AI hedge fund, this coin doesn't NEED to stay cheap, it and of itself is the investment, it's hardly even a currency if we're going to be frank.
>>
File: i.jpg (17KB, 382x215px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
17KB, 382x215px
something wrong with this coin
>>
accumulation phase...it might be a while before it breaks out again but it will....i didnt have that kind of patience so im glad i sold my bags at .028 couple of days back
>>
most underrated coin, fundamentals are going to push this to 200 again
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.