[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any point in having fun if you are a wagecuck? I avoid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (147KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147KB, 720x960px
Is there any point in having fun if you are a wagecuck?

I avoid all office parties and social gatherings because whats the point. I suck at everything I do and get passed on for promotion every year. No one really likes me and I have given up trying to impress people.

I just do my shit get paid and enjoy what little time I have left at the end of day to myself to fap, play vidya and trade crypto.
>>
Having fun is an end in itself. There doesn't need to be a "point" to having fun. If you believe there is no "point" to experiencing nice things, then you might as well unironically kill yourself.
>>
>>2645570

I believe there is no point in having fun if you are never going to be rich or an alpha male. I rather watch 2D cartoons than socialize with normies in the office party who'll only just make fun of me.
>>
Dude just find the little things in life that make you happy and appreciate what you have and do not feel sad about things that you dont have. Try some concentration excersices or meditation and focus on your innerself. you are an amazing human being dont worry to much.
>>
The whole concept of "fun" is domination. If you are at the bottom of the barrel, there is no fun to be had. The people who are making fun of you are having fun. Self-evident.
>>
>is there any point in having fun

wtf
just chillax and have some bantz man

got shitfaced with boss and coworkers last week, was fun for sure
>>
>>2645546
>Is there any point in having fun if you are a wagecuck?

If you like your job, then yes.
If not... look for another job you can like.
>>
You sound like an absolute loser, perhaps think about killing yourself.
>>
>>2645546
that's how it is, just live with it. Not everyone will succeed in life.
>>
It's OK to be an introvert. It might help to sharpen your bullshitting skills to deal with extroverts, they're like a different species. Learn to fake interest in other people's problems, hobbies, etc.

Their idea of "fun" and your idea of "fun" are completely different.

Maybe a different line of work would suit you?
>>
>>2645546
Just do whatever you enjoy doing, move jobs ?
>>
>>2645900
The solution for introverts to deal with extroverts is and always will be drugs. To try and fake it without the help of drugs will just drain you.
>>
>>2646011
I can't argue with that, but it could get expensive
>tried to be le extrovert by hanging out with extrovert roommate
>end up broke from buying alcohol 3 nights a week
>got laid a few times though
>>
>>2646011

this just get shitfaced
i turn into prince charming when I got some drinks in my system

its a miracle Im not an alcoholic thb
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.