[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright faggots, you convinced me that the dip has ended. I had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: dennisnedry.jpg (46KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
dennisnedry.jpg
46KB, 650x400px
Alright faggots, you convinced me that the dip has ended. I had sold my stash at about 220 but now I bought back in at 300. Hell what does it matter if we're going up 10x anyway? TO THE MOON!!!
>>
>buying high
>selling low

Never change
>>
thank you! if it wasnt for retards like you i couldnt make money shorting this overhyped shit. Thank you again. I ll open a barolo to the Anon.
>>
>ETH
>Ponzi scheme

Choose both.
>>
>>2645464
lmao, this is a dead cat's bounce par excellence, have fun with those bags OP
>>
>Starts crashing the moment you posted this

I know that feel, OP.
>>
File: cryptobubble.jpg (89KB, 800x519px) Image search: [Google]
cryptobubble.jpg
89KB, 800x519px
>>2645464
Good job op
>>
I shorted around $235, I was making money for a few hours yesterday morning and got greedy. Had to liquidate part of my position a few hours ago, am down like 40% on my investment if I were to be margin called now.

Quite pissed off at people like OP who keep buying these 5-minute dips. Ethereum's value proposition is literally that it's a technical platform for ponzi schemes, how can you possibly think it has stable support?
>>
>>2645464
wow
>>
>>2645464
>Buying into a coin that has inflation
>Buying into a tech that any big company could replicate in a week if they wanted to make their own
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 1338x1097px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 1338x1097px
>>2646124
wtf?

cancel your fucking short you moron, the ENTIRE market just renewed it's cycle

good fucking god you are dumb

time to short was at 400$ or the OBVIOUS complacency stage mid 300s

you are in disbelief stage right now.

go long on literally ANYTHING.
>>
>>2646099

You obviously don't understand what's happening in the world.
>>
>>2645464
BUY HIGH
SELL LOW

never change /biz/
>>
File: my-sides.jpg (43KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
my-sides.jpg
43KB, 375x375px
>>2646157
Well, I've made money since my post by holding this position. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get fully liquidated, I've got another 10% of price rise before that happens.

And good luck with that image, I'm curious when the "I invested in sound tech" stage occurred for anybody with money in ethereum or ICOs.
>>
>>2646196
Found the "new paradigm" laggard normie sheep idiot
>>
>>2646157
yes! this guy gets it! TO THE MOON!!
>>
>>2645464
>the dip has ended. I had sold

Found your mistake.
>>
>>2646246
At $250 that's when. Jesus you're dumb
>>
>>2645464

congrats OP, you sold at the dip and re-bought again after the rise because "the dip ended"

you are following rule #1 of /biz investing which is "buy high sell low"

rest assured, the dip is coming again at which point you should panic and sell again
>>
>>2646350
Doesn't look like it :)
I believe in VITALIK
Go, go, go, cmong ETH/BTC!!!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.