[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a business you could start with your crypto earnings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1492192586582.jpg (140KB, 675x1000px)
1492192586582.jpg
140KB, 675x1000px
Is there a business you could start with your crypto earnings that would carry you into retirement?
>>
>>2644444
Yes. Spend your earnings on knee pads and offer to suck cock for $10. Then suck 100 cocks every day for the rest of your life.
>>
>>2644444
yes, buying property
>>
just keep trading for a couple years and you can retire with an unlimited supply of hot bitches to suck your dick all day long. hows that for an early retirement?
>>
>>2644444
just impregnate as many women as possible, have 20 children and get child support while daytrading ants
>>
I thought about this but I don't know how feasible it is.
Just open any kind of business that sells something and sell things for crypto or fiat but crypto sells at a 15% discount for example. Assuming you trust crypto to go up more than the discount you will make more money (in proportion) from the crypto than the fiat sales and it will help pump crypto in your area.

Theres at least 2 problems: regulation (I know some online stores do it but I don't how the law will feel about it in the future) and crypto is still too hard for normal people to get and buy stuff casually with it (which means the costs that maintaining the crypto payment infrastructure may carry are not supported). Even with a bitcoin ATM which makes it easy to get I'm not sure it will be easy to use.

Right away I don't think it's worth it especially because not many people will be into buying stuff with crypto. If there's something that solves partially this problem like allow people to pay from their phones or something I think it's a good business model
>>
>>2644737
>Just open any kind of business that sells something and sell things for crypto or fiat but crypto sells at a 15% discount for example. Assuming you trust crypto to go up more than the discount you will make more money (in proportion) from the crypto than the fiat sales and it will help pump crypto in your area.

That is retarded. Why not just use money from the buissness to buy crypto directly?
You don't see stores where you can buy stuff with bonds, shares or foreign currency (not counting areas near borders, duty free zones, etc.)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.