[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i purchase Bancor? Okay, i was one of those going against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: logo_big.png (11KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
logo_big.png
11KB, 512x512px
Should i purchase Bancor? Okay, i was one of those going against it because of jews, but i am realizing that everything jews createe turns to gold, should i go all in? Will it dip again?
>>
File: 1497871497015.png (11KB, 492x419px)
1497871497015.png
11KB, 492x419px
>Will it dip again?

yes
>>
>>2644074

>turns to gold

More like turns to ash
>>
How about you actually read why it's worth buying first. Do some research beyond 'joos'.
>>
>>2644074
Fucking 90% /biz/ way of thinking right here.

>No idea what they are trying to do.
>No idea how are they trying to do it.
>No idea who is on the team.
>Not a single glance on white paper.
>Not a single look on road map (short or long)
>Not a look if they manage to do the task for the said time.

Biz said jews are good/bad. Galia is BAE, Moon mission/crash. OMG its up 4% gonna moon, omg its down 4% SELL SELL SELL

BUY HIGH SELL LOW
>>
File: Coincidental_Geometry.png (9KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Coincidental_Geometry.png
9KB, 600x600px
>supporting jewcoins
not even once
>>
I just sold all of my BNT because the Smart Contract price is at 3.4$ and the Bittrex Price was around 3.60$

What's a good re-entry point? I'm actually very confident that BNT will boom.
>>
File: Untitled.png (12KB, 1791x79px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 1791x79px
>>2645144
>>
>>2644074
you meant turn to shit.

As for bancor it's a centralized af blockchain in which the admins can create or destroy bancor tokens at any time, from any account, for any reasons. why the fuck would anybody invest into THAT.
>>
>>2645162
buy more through the Smart Contract, you are guaranteed the bottom price, so even in BNT goes down and ETH moons again hard you can just sell it back through the Smart Contract and get the price that ETH is at. It's fucking beautiful. It's like holding ETH and BNT. It's for a limited time. I JUST KEEP BUYING MORE, it's the perfect fucking hedge.
>>
>>2645199

Because most of us aren't paranoid schizophrenics

And we realize that if Bancor did this one time it would tank their whole business and they're surely not that dumb
>>
>>2645216
STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 473x178px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 473x178px
>>2645199
thanks anon I just did but man was it a hassle.
>>
>>2644074

Buy ANS anon, it's not a scam and it's basically Ethereum for China.
>>
>>2645216
Wait what. You can buy through the smart contract? I thought all you could do is sell?

Can you just buy BNT at ICO price?
>>
>>2645544
Buy bnt, ans and ant.
>>
>>2645555
Not ICO price but it's guaranteed to sell back at whatever price ETH is at.

https://blog.bancor.network/experimental-simple-bnt-purchasing-aafd51d03b30

Greatest fucked hedge I've ever seen.
>>
>tfw bought bancor below ICO price during the panic crash
>>
File: ANTIFA punch.gif (1MB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
ANTIFA punch.gif
1MB, 446x251px
>>2645596
me too faggot
>>
>>2645578
REEEE STOP POSTING THE MONEY MACHINE
>>
I purchased through bittrex can i sell it via smart contract one day?
>>
>>2645652
you will be able to sell it but you won't get the guarantee. They are whitelisting addresses.
>>
>>2644074
>everything jews createe turns to gold

the opposite actually, everything jews get involved in turns to shit, while taking everything from the dumb goyim in the process

there's literally thousands of examples of this in the business and financial world
>>
>>2645867

Go back to /pol/ xDD
take your facts with you
>>
File: 5la1.png (403KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
5la1.png
403KB, 800x900px
>>2644074
WITH JEWS
YOU LOSE
>>
>>2645988
With jews you live fucker!
>>
>>2645988
>filthy frank
Just get out man, must be 16 opinion does not matter
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.