[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you married and own a house anon? We did it all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1659.jpg (55KB, 353x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1659.jpg
55KB, 353x340px
Anon, you have to be more responsible. When I was your age, I already paid off my car and got married and bought a house.

What's your problem? No job? Go walk in to that office and just shake the CEO's hand and tell him to give you a chance.
>>
Stop. You're giving me flashbacks.
>>
>>2642758
>marrying is somehow an achievement

i can kinda get the other things but jesus christ
>>
> Anon, you have to be more responsible.
> and got married

Choose one. Being responsible and getting married (whilst also buying a house) topkek faggot, you played yourself.
>>
Married, have a job, a house in the city (inherited), house and land in the country (bought) and land in the desert.

Currently mining and using that to pay off mortgage and auto loans. Should be debt free in 10 months.
>>
>>2642795
Land in the desert? Where the fuck do you live?
>>
File: 1415862884891.png (79KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1415862884891.png
79KB, 800x1200px
>>2642758
>Having a car payment

Do people actually do this to themselves?
>>
>>2642795
>land in the desert
WHY
>>
>>2642812
Probably for some Jack Parsons style experimenting.
>>
>>2642807
>>2642812
I'm in the Seattle area, but bought ~30 acres about an hour outside of Las Vegas for $9K.

May use it for a winter home when I retire. May just sit on it. Haven't decided.
>>
>>2643054
put solar panels on it and make cash
>>
>>2642758
I need my time for personal improvement, wife comes later. Also i'm ugly and anxious.
I don't own a house because i'm currently renting an appartment in the city where i'm completing my PhD (2-3 more years) and i do not want to permanently settle here. I make enough money to support rent and save up.
I have a cheap and reliable car, no need for lambo's as long as i dont have fraudulent cash to burn.

I'm gonna make it
>>
>>2643063
Yeah, that's going to happen sooner rather than later. And if I can get reliable internet out there I'll move the mining rigs and not pay (as much) for power.
>>
>>2642758

>you just have to try harder anon
>someone needs to pay for our retirement anon
>why are you so ungrateful anon?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.