[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this shit going anywhere? I guess it's called mysterium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Is this shit going anywhere? I guess it's called mysterium because it's a mystery where the devs are.
>>
>>2641760
If it is, it definitely isn't going there any time soon.
>>
>>2641760

They thought it was but realized otherwise, enigma ensues.
>>
>>2641760

Really thinking of going all in. Was on it's way to $3 before the bear hit.
>>
They posted an update on their slack.
>>
>>2641760
>>2641782

i sold my bags because i got a bad feeling about it with the devs going on "vacation" and very little information or activity going on

you are honestly better off going all in with Bancor than with this shit, at least they have an active team
>>
Hello all,I believe there's lots of speculation that we are gone, or that it's a scam, or that we are vacationing somewhere at the end of the world.That's just not true.Well some of the team is out for a while, but rest of us are working daily. Yet the work is not - communicating, it's preparing for next phase.At this moment - we are in a setup phase. When you setup your new workspace - there's usually not much so show in the beginning, as the actual work isn't considered started yet. Same holds true for Mysterium. Not much to show, mostly preparation tasks, as active development hasn't started yet - that's why you are not seeing any updates in our repository.We are in a process of setting up team and various elements of working environment. That includes lots of invisible things happening behind the scenes. Development phase will follow a bit later - first we must prepare for it.Some of you are comparing us to Ethereum Foundation. That's a bit unfair - EF is an established organisation with well established processes and a substantial team. We are not there yet. If you have been following Ethereum team for their first year(2014), then you will remember - there was not much of visible progress in the beginning, while they were increasing their output towards the launch of Olympic - a full year later. That's because it's slow in the beginning, that's the time to lay your solid foundation and it's more than just development of the product. This is exactly what we are doing now. We need to make sure first things are in place before we head into development. So I am sorry, but for the next few months - there will not be much to show, especially on the product side. Yet we will still find ways to show you our progress, just please don't expect a rocket launch (I mean product launch) tomorrow - that would be a bit unrealistic.Mysterium is a long term project and that's how we inside the team look at it - as a long term commitment.
>>
Some more specific updates will flow within next few weeks.Thank you for understanding and hope you are all enjoying a great summer.P.S. By the way - soon we will start looking for team in our Berlin office (mostly developers), if you know anyone who might be a great addition to Mysterium team - please let me know.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.