[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTN: Bag holders. HODL Look at your graphs, look at the time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: DGB.jpg (127KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
DGB.jpg
127KB, 500x640px
ATTN: Bag holders.

HODL

Look at your graphs, look at the time frame from when DGB was ATH. Will it ever reach that high again? Unlikely, but a small small possibility that I personally will not count on because DGB is... well for legal reasons I will keep my language guarded. However, if you weren't dumb and didn't buy in at 1600 ~ 2500 sat... (lmfao kek all the way mofos I am laughing at you) If you bought in at ~ 1500 sats or less HODL. Especially less.

No I am sorry folks it will never be in the 300 sats again. However, it is going to be pumped soon bagholders.

Empty baggers: I would consider buying in. The pump is soon.

And lastly, no. I personally got out of DGB too soon, well before ATH. Mistake. However, I still made money. Would you rather make a 10% -25% increase or a 50% loss?

I will take 10% any day. Small increments. No one, not even my engineer (hint to who I am and a few BTC to the anon who finds me) husband knows how much I have made with small gains, again and again and again.

And if you are bag holding, because you bought in ATH, you will never make your BTC and then some back through DGB. However, you now have the chance to maximize your losses if your hands were not weak and you held.

6 hours to 10 days and DGB will rise (hahaha) again. But don't expect 2500 sat. Don't expect to be a millionaire. Be smart.

xoxo
>>
File: 1390299165711.png (1MB, 4282x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1390299165711.png
1MB, 4282x5000px
yes hold those bags and dont reinvest in real crypto
>>
>>2640471
:/
>>
>>2640483

There is no such thing as real Crypto.

It is all psychology. Even my boss said so when I told him about my gains. However, I saw him on GDAX today and laughed like Camilla because it is all a game we play.

This is monopoly money that we all think is legitimate except to buy drugs off the internet and then find a way to turn into Fiat.

ETH is the worst. It is an inflation of the USD. And it will crash. I recommend that unless you daily make trades to take money out of ETH.

Also the Great BTC crash is coming ~ 60-90 days and i am going to pull my money into Fiat because I am not going to suffer the repercussions of 1929. However, BTC will partially recover because of it's need on the black market. The blockchain is so fucked up though, that I actually think LTC is a better long term investment- yes LTC will never ever surpass the BTC in terms of USD monetary value. However, you wanna buy shit off the internet? There's going to be a ~ 6 month time span where LTC is going to be the go to- even if it is valued less than BTC.
>>
File: 1498427001605.jpg (324KB, 1468x2060px) Image search: [Google]
1498427001605.jpg
324KB, 1468x2060px
I checked the price of Digishyte and fucking had tears of fucking joy I got out near the top. Lol only losers hold this shit. The dgb creator can't sell shit. Fucking watch one of his presentations without cringing.
>>
File: dgb.jpg (106KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
dgb.jpg
106KB, 992x558px
>>2640471
>>
>>2640549
you're an humongous faggot OP
>>
>>2640550
I agree it's kind of hilarious.

That's not the point though. The point is, it will pump, and it is bottoming. So ill give it a x amount of time and dump.

I am not a bagholder either, FYI.

A lot of people just do not understand simple psychology. There are too many bagholders invested. 3 weeks to a month ago that shitcoin got too hyped, which permanently pumped the price to (and I still laugh at this 2500 + sat). Who cares if its a shit coin. Ride the wave. Because of what happened, the shillin, and how many people got fucked, I dont see it going much lower.

Like I said I did not get fucked. I made about 10%. Could have made more, but I did not lose. Small gains are better than giant risks.

And I am not holding DGB. I am just trying to help the rest of you out.
>>
>>2640637
#nocoiner
>>
>>2640658
>thinking you're smartzXD
>being fucking retarded instead

this is your life OP
>>
File: IMG_5445.jpg (94KB, 750x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5445.jpg
94KB, 750x631px
remember back in 2014 when this dude thought it was going crash
>>
>>2640740
h8trs gon h8

>>2640790
BTC will never drop that much. $1820 is where I think it will bottom out at. But percentage wise that is huge.

Also BTC does have a place within the financial system. You can buy drugs, RC's, Travel, gift cards from gyft, fucking shift card (which you can use as a VISA) blah blah blah with it.

It's a real currency just overvalued, and the blockchain has too many problems. The market will correct itself. But it will not die.

Just like the USD will not die *evil laugh*. Besides the small amount of bullion it is just inflated paper money anyway.

Crypto is a bunch of inflated 1's and 0's. Hate all you want. Its the truth. However if you want to improve your standard of living ride the waves which are psychologically shilled upon you.

I see through it, which is why I know what I am doing.

Also from yesterday, look at my post about ANS if someone bothered to screencap it.
>>
File: 1498414434815.png (213KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1498414434815.png
213KB, 456x320px
>HODL
>>
>>2641121
the tears will be real for you my nocoiner friend.

JUST. WAIT.

Its all psychology.
>>
File: IMG_0499.jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0499.jpg
87KB, 600x600px
>>2640549
>>2640650
>>2641100
>>2641191

You honestly think you have some kind of influence?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.