[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 2009 >15 years old, browse /b/ all day and jerk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pepe.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>be me, 2009
>15 years old, browse /b/ all day and jerk off to weird pics
>bitcoin begging thread
>c00l
>make a wallet, could have sworn I saved the .png on my hard drive, although doesnt matter much
>post address, say how old I am and how I don't really understand it but think it's awesome
>"I sent you $5 worth of bitcoin, anon, only because I want people to use it more. make sure you utilize it!"
>check my wallet a couple of times over the course of the day, but can't find any proof of the transaction although I don't necessarily understand the blockchain at this point
>be 22, can't remember if the transaction ever went through, going through my old family computer, miracle that it wasn't wiped by malware
> searching through files, find "bitcoin" file in firefox appdata
> no other traces of the wallet address or private key
>could have had an easy 250000, should have invested on my own but don't blame myself as it was much harder to buy at this time and I was a stupid little kid

Feelsbadman. I wanted to invest when it hit $13 but my drug addict dad talk all of my savings bonds, cashed them early and laughed at me when I told him I wanted to invest $1000 into it. Oh well, I sort of hope that anon was fucking with me. Would hurt a lot less.
>>
coulda shoulda woulda nigga
>>
>>2640127
The transaction probably went through but confirmation was slow back then
>>
>>2640151
How slow do you think? I had to have checked 3 times over the course of a full day or so, gonna keep looking through other HDDs but I think the private key file must be gone by now, not sure
>>
Ok. I think I saved the private key on my ipod touch as a kid, which is most likely long gone by now. I'm thinking about blowing my brains out. Should I do it?
>>
>>2640505
Dude, I'm on a similar situation. Move on, it's not late to start with crypto.
>>
>>2640127
If you think you saved the keys in a text file or anything, I'd start looking into data recovery software and running it on that old family comp.
>>
>>2640127
I had a wallet back in 2008 with 500+ bitcoin in it. spilt water on it, trashed it, and never thought about it again until I saw how much bitcoins where back in 2013. ultimate feelsbadman.
>>
>>2640127
You got trolled nigga
>>
could be worse OP

>have a shit day
>so many losses in crypto
>some anon on /biz/ says he'll give 0.5BTC to whoever posts a picture of a sharpie up their ass
>decide, fuck it, I have no dignity left anyway
>finally find asshole though my hairy ass
>take the picture, post to /biz/ along with my wallet
>everyone laughs
>don't care, 0.5BTC will be worth it
>never receive anything despite numerous "sent ;)" messages
>now i see my hairy asshole posted on /biz/ and other boards daily
>>
File: 1491339451495.gif (83KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491339451495.gif
83KB, 200x200px
>>2641603
Make a thread and demand justice, with timestamp

Some rich anon will pay you, you're famous now
>>
>>2640127
I saw bitcoin while it was 0.15$ Don't even remember where, solo mining was a thing then.

Found it interesting, block chain was around 4000...mined for a day did not get anything (laptop) gave up on it cause i was making 300$ a month but i needed all the PC power...
Both a fucking plasma TV for 500$. that could have been 3333 coins...or a million if i sold at the 3000$

I regret it from time to time my life could be really different now if began with the begging of BTC... and when i remember all the faucets giving 1-5 coins per day.
>>
>>2640127
How long ago do you think the file was deleted and how much was it used afterwards? If it was barely touched, leave that computer powered off then look into booting off a usb, and file recovery
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.