[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/o/, I work in an architect's office and I had to go on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1491172590097.jpg (729KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1491172590097.jpg
729KB, 1280x1920px
/o/, I work in an architect's office and I had to go on a site visit today in order to inspect the concrete foundation pour which was reported to be incorrect. The company truck had a flat tire so my boss told me I could take his Miata. There was a touge with some sicc twisties on the way to the site and I couldn't help but do a little drifting. While drifting I accidentally lost control and flipped the car into a ditch. It has been an hour since work has ended and my boss is frantically calling me, probably wondering where I am with his car. What do I do? How can I hide the fact that I flipped the boss's Miata? The car is currently upside down. I tried lifting it with the emergency scissor jack but I can't get enough lift to flip the car right side up.
>>
Your in the wrong board, mate.
Buy Antshares
>>
I fucking love Spiritualized/J Spaceman.
>>
File: 1454529801165.png (659KB, 628x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454529801165.png
659KB, 628x720px
Install gentoo
>>
1. Buy some ETH
2. Wait 30 min
3. Cash out buy two miatas
>>
Twilight is best pony
>>
>>2639263
Post some pics of the crash can't help you without them.
>>
>boss drives miata

I guess your boss isn't doing well in business.
>>
>>2639263

pics
>>
PICS
>>
>>2639263
>ywn fuck a girl even 1/10th as attractive as this
why even live
>>
>>2640032
her face is like 5/10 m8
>>
>>2640038
if she's a 5/10 then the best I can get is a 0.5/10
>>
>>2640097
iktf bro
>>
Either way your about to lose your job. May aswell go out with dignity and man the fuck up and tell him. Or he might take you to court. Sooner or later he will find out. Have a nice day.
>>
>>2640153
This. You're gonna lose your job. Hopefully your insurance covers this, even though you're gonna pay out the ass. Maybe find somewhere you can bike to work for the next 3 years. Worst case is if you can't pay through insurance and he takes you to court. You deserve it for drifting like a fag in someone else's car desu
>>
ur an idiot.
Someone else let you borrow their car and you have a joy ride in it.
Irresponsible and deserve everything that happens to you, desu.
>>
>>2639263
Call am amberlams, pretend you were passed out unconcous all this time. Hopefully he takes pitty. Sue him for demanding you drive an unsafe vehicle like a miata.
>>
>>2640038
That's what makes it sad.
>>
>>2639263
>How can I hide the fact that I flipped the boss's Miata?
lol
>>
>>2640221
This. He should sue for the unsafe demand
>>
Wow being irresponsible has consequence, who would of thunk eh? may as well have went all in on DGB
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.