[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTOY. I like the idea, but I have not seen attractive growth.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: patientory.png (1KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
patientory.png
1KB, 32x32px
PTOY. I like the idea, but I have not seen attractive growth. The coin is spearheaded by a black woman FYI.
>>
>>2638597

I am holding some; I think it's a novel Idea and I think it might be interesting to see blockchain expanding into the health care sector; also holding something called Curecoin and something called folding coin.
>>
Yea it's a complete ponzi scheme. Not even a joke.

Literally retarded idea and it's garbage
>>
>>2638597
nigs gonna nig
>>
You guys don't deserve this, but this token is going to be everything Patientory should have been: https://www.emrify.com/hit/
>>
>>2638647
are you memeing? Because if it is legit I think that it is a good idea. Companies like Oracle have made millions off of medical software
>>
>>2638597
Have you seen the video interview yet? I dont have a link, but it shouldn't be too hard to find. The team behind this is incredibly incompetent.
>>
>>2638709
This
>>
>>2638770
>>2638709
watching it now. Jesus. Thank you anons
>>
>>2638597
This is the same black woman that sold ETH down to 10 cents a week ago
>>
File: 1498045410256.jpg (40KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1498045410256.jpg
40KB, 540x540px
>>2638798
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmDS4u1SQO4&t=643s

Watch this autist grill her. She mostly bullshits through the whole interview.

He asks her if it wouldn't be risky to have all patient data on a blockchain because everything would be public. She says it would be encrypted and a patient would need to use their private key to allow anyone to access their data.

6:18 Every patient needs to enter their private key along with their doctor in a multi-sig way EVERY time a doctor wants to access their data. That would never work out for obvious reasons.

12:00 Blockchains aren't very good at storing large amounts of data how do you solve that problem?

>We use the hospital's centralized database.

HUH?!!! Well then that defeats the whole purpose doesn't it.

17:15 What if a person can't provide their private key because they're incapacitated.

>You would need a trusted person who knows your private key

WTF. That could go wrong in so many ways.

19:55 What if a person loses their private key?

>You're fucked. Your records are gone. Don't lose your private key.

22:30 What is the token for?

>You need it to access the network.

So fucking hospitals are going to have to go on coinbase and send to bittrex and buy the tokens so they can store their data.

22:53 Why would you use this instead of another storage coin?

>Gibberish

24:00 How is it different than drop box?

>There's gonna be machine learnin' AI that's gonna diagnose patients. Also data aggregation.

WTF how can there be data aggregation when all of it is encrypted gibberish on the network.
>>
>>2638837
I gotta hand it to this nigress. This is some high level scamming.
>>
>>2638866

When white kids in eastern europe pull off a crypto scam, the reaction is like, "good game kid, good game..." but when a nig or a jew does it, /biz is like "OMfG fireup the ovens, 44/88!"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.