[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MFW I'M TRYING FOR LITERALLY A WEEK TO GET MY ACCOUNT ON

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1498312270898.png (830KB, 808x805px) Image search: [Google]
1498312270898.png
830KB, 808x805px
MFW I'M TRYING FOR LITERALLY A WEEK TO GET MY ACCOUNT ON COINBASE

MFW IT'S FUCKING STUCK AND WON'T ACCEPT MY MOTHERFUCKING PHOTO ID

MFW I JUST LOST MY ONLY CHANCE TO ESCAPE MY GREEK POORFAG LIFE BY BUYING THE DIP

MFW I'LL NEVER BE NOT POOR

MFW I'M ABOUT TO KILL MYSELF
>>
It's dipping again
>>
>>2638588
coinbase is shit go to gdax do a bank trasfur
>>
File: IMG_0118.png (226KB, 374x436px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0118.png
226KB, 374x436px
>>
>>2638588
you missed the last and final dip

Im so sorry, not everyone can be rich though, remeber thats why life isnt fair
>>
>tfw coinbase account verified within an hour
>>
you still have a chance to get in on dgb before it flies off into outer space and beyond
>>
what currency are we talking about?
>>
File: pepelooper.png (252KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
pepelooper.png
252KB, 570x300px
>They didn't listen and they just kept buying all the way up.
>>
>>2638596
kek
>>
>>2639054
same company but there are ran complete differently. you never see someone saying they hate gdax
>>
>Mfw I use my phone to take a shitty picture of my passport and it worked
>Mfw I realised the passport was expired

Coinbase can't be that strict if they accepted a fucking expired passport.
>>
How do you mess up that badly? I set up my Coinbase account while drunk
>>
>>2639094
And bought bitcoin that night as well
>>
>>2638643

I'm in the US and this was how fast my setup was. Made a credit card purchase probably within 20 min of setting the password and even before uploading my ID. Coinbase gets shit on a lot but being able to instantly purchase ETH during that huge pump was perfect.
>>
>>2638912
seriously this. this could be relevant to several coins

that being said, if he just means coinbase it would be BTC ETH or LTC. and in any case, he didn't miss the dip that hard. he still has time. not as extreme of gains of course, but still time before it goes much further up
>>
Use bitcoin.de they are actualy really good. You buy from a user, send SEPA and he release the btc, all' escrowed by bitcoin.de + they are insured with a bank and theorethicaly you could leave your btc there.
>>
>>2639093
An expired passport is still a valid ID.
>>
>>2639094

I sent .002 in BTC from coinbase to bittrex like 4 hours ago to test it and the transaction is still pending with 0 confirmations. It's not even showing pending on Bittrexx.

Is it because I sent such a small amount?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.