[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017- 06-27/why-fed-will-fail-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: bitcoin-perfecthue.jpg (247KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-perfecthue.jpg
247KB, 1280x800px
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-27/why-fed-will-fail-once-again

Seems with the Fed rate hikes the current stock bubble might finally crash. You think we about to see a possible moon for crypto beyond even the April/May rise?
>>
File: 1498050619376.png (46KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498050619376.png
46KB, 554x400px
That pic is my wallapper :D
>>
>>2636588
>zerohedge
They post shit like that all the time.

Stocks are overpriced but bubbles take years to play out
>>
>>2636588

yes. fingers crossed that crypto has another 2013 stlye crash before the then though. thats when youll want to buy in before normal flags flood crypto as a hedge against losses in the stock market. maximum profits.
>>
>>2636588
No, cryptos will crash with the rest of the world, even harder.

But it will be a nice and irresistable dip to buy.
>>
>>2636635
I dream for that day. The blood in the streets will taste good.
>>
>Fed buying US Govt debt binds with printed money and shorting printed PM futures to suppress PM prices to hide that the economy is failing
Everything's fine, stock market will continue to rise and crypto will die out by goy
>>
File: ffs.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
ffs.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>2636588
>zerohedge

Fuck off back to /pol/, idiot.
According to them, the world has a financial meltdown on every monday, tuesday and every second friday.
If you trust zerohedge, you can go full retard and start using the farts of Alex Jones as your financial advisor.
>>
>>2636622
>Stocks are overpriced but bubbles take years to play out

Do you mean the aftermath, or the whole process? We've been in this stock bubble for 8 years now really. There's nothing backing them except the fact that interest rates are so retardly low that you would have to be a moron to put your money in the bank.
>>
>>2636588
Zerohedge is kind of a joke desu. They have been predicting imminent apocalypse everydays for years now.
>>
>>2636778
I ordered an information pack from the best rated broker of my country with the most functionality and the highest requirements of them all

And they fucking told me in there to read Zerohedge EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY

So yeah, all the pros also read Zerohedge among other things
>>
File: wanker.gif (188KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
wanker.gif
188KB, 500x375px
>>2636916

No objection.
Enjoy your weekly artificial panic atack when they announce another imminent (imagined) crash and the amused looks of actual professionals if you even mention that you take zerohedge seriously.

No, seriously - go back to /pol/.
Not beeing able to distinguish bullshit from actual informations can cost you money here on /biz/. On /pol/, this is however normal.
>>
>>2637061
Nobody knows exactly WHEN the big crash is coming, but the crash IS coming. Don't be so deluded
>>
>>2637116
Lets pretend, that you meet your financial advisor every week.
Every time you meet him, he tells you about a crash which is about to happen "next week".

You do this for several years.
No crash is comming.

Would you still trust his expertise?
>>
>>2637372
>"next week".

No one ever says that its happening "next week." What they are saying is that conditions are ripe for a crash. Stock values are high not because of some solid foundation in the general economy, but because of the absurdly low interest rates making equity one of the only viable things to at minimum beat inflation. Record highs in the stock market, backed by 1-2 percent growth in the economy is not tenable.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.