[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>interning at financial firm today >make conversation one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_197.png (300KB, 421x397px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_197.png
300KB, 421x397px
>interning at financial firm today
>make conversation one of the older workers
>"what do you like to do for fun anon?"
>oh I like the gym and a bit of gaming
>"so, you don't do anything fun then"
how am I supposed to answer these types of questions? tell them the truth and say "i like smoking weed and shitposting about internet money on an pakistani puppeteering forum?"
>>
This is called ribbing. It's a form of bonding.
>>
>>2629940
Just lie obviously, say you're a shark diving parachuting sex golf champion
>>
Maybe.
If you said that, you might actually meet one of us.
ONE OF US.
ONE. OF. US.
>>
>>2629940
Know your audience. Do you think grandpa really cared what you were into? You should have said you like fishing and enemas. Motherfucking prune juice. What kind of hayseed shows up to her internship and gets roasted by a boomer? You didn't game out how not to be an awkward faggot?
>>
>>2629940
>how am I supposed to answer these types of questions?
learn to give and receive bantzz
just say some shit like "I also stab hobos in the streets and insert cats in ATMs"
or "I key cars from people that are passive aggressive to me"
>>
>>2630009
This. Tell them you break into cars looking for spare change. Then pause and ask them what neighborhood they love in. Don't take anyone seriously. They are probably huge faggots.
>>
>>2630009
OR here's a crazy motherfucking idea, turn the question around with

"what's fun for you?"

that's called calling the bluff and basically forces the questioner to retain their position by proving they know what REAL fun is
>>
>>2629940
He was probably kidding you turbo-autist.
>>
>>2630062
you're a fucking autist for needing to point this out
>>
I got called on suddenly in class today while watching eth crash on gdax. The professor asked "Anon what do you do for fun? What are your hobbies?" And I mumbled something about bitcoin under my breath and heard a bunch of laughter snickering. Didn't really care because my short position was way more important to me than any of those normies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.