[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me WHY THE FUCK is Bitcoin dropping? And

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1439873305194s.jpg (7KB, 239x229px)
1439873305194s.jpg
7KB, 239x229px
Can someone explain to me WHY THE FUCK is Bitcoin dropping? And everything else with it?
>>
Thread theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uvz-fYbFN_o
>>
>>2629895
The bubble is bursting. Did you really think exponential growth was sustainable?
>>
All this trading with altcoins is pointless when Bitcoin dips like this.
>>
>>2630108
Let me tell you why you're retarded

Since alts' values change relative to BTC and not USD directly, alts have the luxury of being able to completely ignore a BTC dip (if you're not pulling your money out into FIAT like a fucking idiot) and continue to trade alts to make more BTC. When - and I do mean when, because this same shit happened last month - it goes back up, your now-higher BTC amount is worth more in USD and you get a complimentary Lambo.

This is, of course, not possible at all, because retards make the crash worse by panic selling their BTC and pulling their BTC out of alts to panic sell, so most (if not all) altcoins suffer right along with BTC because people are fucking stupid, and instead of holding until it levels out, they think they're going to be ruined, so they fuck it up for everyone.
>>
>>2631478

>they think they're going to be ruined, so they fuck it up for everyone.

in USD terms, theres a good chance of getting ruined. altcoins have been a bull market inside a bull market, now it will be a bear market inside a bear market.
>>
File: bitcoin log.png (167KB, 1678x664px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin log.png
167KB, 1678x664px
>>2629911
It hasn't even begun.
>>
>>2629895
People want to get their money out of shitcoins like ETH so they exchange it for BTC and sell the BTC, causing a drop in price.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.