[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wish this crypto shit existed when i got out of high school.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: index.jpg (9KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 245x205px
i wish this crypto shit existed when i got out of high school. I could've been at home making money instead of being at home making music and going nowhere with it. I would've been fine wasting my 20s chilling at home doing trades because all my "friends" are shit.
29 and just started trading 3 weeks ago. and yes, it is too late.
>>
why didn't you sell your music, blogposter?
>>
File: napdynamite_132pyxurz.jpg (152KB, 1600x1203px) Image search: [Google]
napdynamite_132pyxurz.jpg
152KB, 1600x1203px
>>
>>2626682
Same shit but im only 21
>>
File: BTCfuture.png (2MB, 1297x4344px) Image search: [Google]
BTCfuture.png
2MB, 1297x4344px
You still got time. If you can own 21 BTC and hold for 10 years yo will be rich.
>>
>>2626682
29 ppppfffffttt just put money in and forget it until 40 then you'll have hot 20 somethings riding and bobbing on your cock. Don't get fat
>>
File: sam shotgun.jpg (111KB, 1271x720px) Image search: [Google]
sam shotgun.jpg
111KB, 1271x720px
>>2626682
I feel you anon. I'm 20. I had heard of bitcoin before but I never really looked into it. Only recently started investing, and all the prices are so high now that as a NEET poorfag I can't even afford 1 BTC. For the past week I've felt like I wasted the last 2 years doing nothing when I could have been making bank on crypto, I get this nagging feeling that I missed out on an opportunity that I will never get again
>>
File: 1488230671850.png (9KB, 188x159px) Image search: [Google]
1488230671850.png
9KB, 188x159px
>>2626771
>tfw only 6 BTC
>>
>>2626696
not popular enough or know people. or the people that i did know made fun of me.
i knew in the back of my mind i was wasting time but i had no where else to go, wasnt invited or was the one guy that was left out.

>>2626967
get into trading because theres no barrier like there is in traditional stock trading. traditional stock trading requires you to have 25,000 and clearance to to same day trades. crypto doesnt. move fast now.

>>2626827
i see that. but i would like to get pussy in my 30s too.
>>
>>2626682
its not too late, blockchain is in its infancy there will be plenty of opportunities to make a fortune. the question is will u choose the right one?
>>
>>2627314
That's where the don't get fat comes in, because after 40 you'll need money to pull bitches
>>
>>2627335
> blockchain is in its infancy there will be plenty of opportunities to make a fortune. the question is will u choose the right one?
how i feel about that right now
>jayz - on to the next one.wav
>>
24 here. Graduate university in one year. Need to make it big with crypto or I'll be condemned to wage slavery.
>>
>Bought a single bitcoin on MT Gox when I was 23. for like, $50 AUD or something
>Got excited when BTC hit $1000. Went to sell it to make my free $1000
>Mt Gox collapses while they were mailing me my verfication key.
>Lose my $50 investment.
>Give up on the thing for years
>At age 29, buy 10 ETH with the price at $27 AUD
>It immediately crashes
>Set a sell order for $40 and forget bout it.
>6 months later collect my $400.
>THe next day the price is $100
>Wait around waiting for price to correct to buy back in
>Turn 30.
>Price keeps climbing
>Set buy order for $287 a few weeks ago.
>Find 9 ETH in my account and the price at $350 today.

Any advice? I don't think I'm cutout for this game.
>>
>>2628484
take a real investing course
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.