[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't miss this moon mission fellas Everything bloody

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: C7ijKyDXwAIfQ5Y.jpg (106KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
C7ijKyDXwAIfQ5Y.jpg
106KB, 1200x750px
Don't miss this moon mission fellas

Everything bloody except this bad boy.
30sat right now, not too soon before it hits 100+

Don't miss out
>>
https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/graphs/code-frequency

0 code updates since day 1 copy/paste job

you'd have to have a double digit IQ to notice that and still buy
>>
>>2620562
shitskins gonna shitskin even if they manage to pajeet their way to being hood rich they will always be poo-in-loos
>>
>>2620571
That's the master branch

Check the development branch you fucking caveman
>>
File: ESP Coin Mining.jpg (43KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
ESP Coin Mining.jpg
43KB, 624x351px
>>2620562
So how many did you harvest today?
>>
>>2620649
Missed the dip, wagecucked all week

Holding only around 500k
>>
>>2620562
negroe, you've been saying it will moon for the past 20 days

clearly picking cotton is your strong suit
>>
>>2620609

There is no development branch, mongoloid.

You know, I actually looked at his repository a little closer. Let's see what other scam coins this dev has run:

Halloween Coin
Tattoo Coin
Insane Coin
Mouse Coin
Flavor Coin
Honey Coin
Hirocoin
London Coin
Binary Coin

Wow, and literally none of them have any actual work or features implemented!!

Noone is actually this incredibly stupid, you are definitely cryptocoderz or affiliated in some way
>>
>>2620873
>>2620944
Went from 5 sat to 40 sat in less than a month and is expected to get added to bittrex very soon

Just trying to help you guys make some money
>>
>>2620944
>>2620571

FUDDER

If you know shit about coding, you'd know you don't have to rewrite literally every fucking line from a fork. The point of a fork isn't to built from scratch you tard.

What's to stop them from adding //comment to every fucking file and HURDUR LOOK IT'S UPDATED!

Take a look at the actual code, it's within the roadmap, it's within the dev discussions, it's within everything they've said they'd do with this coin.

Even if it wasn't getting updated, you're still retarded because it's been shilled on biz since it was fucking 2 sats. You could have bought at 2 sats and you're probably mad you're bagholding right now.

ESP has been pretty steady during this crash as well so that says enough that ppl aren't puking this coin out like everything else.
>>
>>2621205

every single one of those changes is marketing related - ZERO FEATURE CHANGES - I looked, you're on a proxy now kiddo because you're no value to anyone beyond your scam
>>
>>2621562
Even if that was true (It's not) I'm sure you're not here to utilize this coin in any of your business ventures, so if it's gaining value consistently, I don't see why you wouldn't invest?
>>
>>2620571
>>2620591
>>2620944

you idiots
https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/commits/master

There is a weekly update, and development is going great.
Why can't you even use github?

I'm mad, it's growing since a month straight, and all you do is fudding this project :/
>>
>>2621868
hello pajeet, nice scam
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.