[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The truth is the bankers/elite/governments are trying to fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: no money for you.jpg (38KB, 618x432px) Image search: [Google]
no money for you.jpg
38KB, 618x432px
The truth is the bankers/elite/governments are trying to fuck up crypto for us all. They want it to be as unstable as possible so we don't mess with it. They've put billions into BTC/ETH/LTC and other altcoins to make them dip or rise when they want to. Their ultimate goal isn't even to make money, it's to scare us all always from crypto because they know the bank system is failing.

Think about it.. there was no reason we can pinpoint for this recent crash and many others. This crash doesn't coincide with anything.

Whose the fuck brilliant idea was it to get the government & banks & for-profit organizations & the rich involved in crypto? It use to be a private thing for nerds and their friends, but now it's ruined because it became mainstream.
>>
If "billions" were actually put into crypto the marketcap would be 100x higher right now.
>>
>>2619613
I happen to agree with op. Watch tge blatant manipulation of any coin that tries to moon. It is crushed methodically and professionally. There ARE NOT amateurs or Crypto whales. These are seasoned short sellers.

ANS is a good example among many others.
>>
>>2619813
*watch the blatant manipulation.

*these are not amateurs.
>>
>>2619813

I believe they have backdoors into all the exchanges.
>>
>>2619896
Watch the spoofing on the order books. Classic blatant manipulation ive seen in thinly traded stocks all the time.

It is borderline illegal and definately unethical.

I do respect the art as its very effective.
>>
>>2619813

Maybe, maybe not but come on, there hasn't been literally billions of dollars pouring into crypto, tens of millions at most.
>>
>>2620263
Who said they need billions? All they need is enough to crash their target. They can do that with hundreds of thousands.
>>
>>2620324

I think people overestimate the fear of crypto by the banks personally.

You know what the greatest threat to as it stands right now? P2P loans, Amazon and Walmart. Almost half of Americans don't even own a bank account right NOW, that alone is a frightening proposition to banks. Instead of using banks their cashing their checks at Wally World or taking out loans through prosper. Crypto is still a blip on the world financial radar.
>>
>>2620402
We are all just speculating. Fact is crypto is frothy but I know what I see in the order books. Could be hedge funds looking to get in much lower. We are playing their game now if so.
>>
>>2619586
1. there is no unified "bank system" you dense ape.
2. banks can and will adopt cryptography/blockchain when it works at scale. any bank that doesn't will eventually die off.
3. crypto stability =/= crypto value volatility. are you 14 years old?
4. if you don't get why the prices fluctuate and have to resort to a billionaire conspiracy as if they don't have better shit to do than to "scare" you from owning a digital asset worth nothing in practice, then you deserve what you get out of all this.
>>
>>2620489
>1. there is no unified "bank system" you dense ape.

rothschild disagrees
>>
>>2620489
Lost you at no unified bank system.
>>
>>2620500
it's the same logic as explaining everything as "gods plan"

no doubt that some people have more influence and corruption exists. but this meme about crypto being an antagonist to government and banks is fucking stupid. let alone the fact that you have to ignore the competition already within the industry/govt, you have to believe that bankers are magically unaware of the existence of computers. crypto is a method, not a company. this would be like saying transistors are the enemy of the communications industry.
>>
>>2620489
Yeah, no discernible reason for this crash, fake rumors of Vitalik's death and ddos attacks on the network.
>totally not whales manipulating prices to shake off weak hands
You are a fucking retard or, more likely, a shill.
>>
File: 1418583481455.jpg (178KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1418583481455.jpg
178KB, 960x720px
>>2619586
Ileminaty at play once again..
>>
>>2620489
JTRIG, please go.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.