[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone fill me in on the August 1st meme? I refuse to believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images (2).png (6KB, 383x383px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).png
6KB, 383x383px
Can someone fill me in on the August 1st meme? I refuse to believe btc will be kill
>>
>>2616105
everything will be fine
this is already priced into BTC
no need to worry, concentrate on accumulating as much as possible
it will undubitably affect shitcoins tho
>>
BTC will turn into a more expensive version of litecoin
>>
>>2616114
What altcoins should I sell? And what should I buy just stock up on btc?
>>
File: 8ch pol.png (232KB, 701x609px) Image search: [Google]
8ch pol.png
232KB, 701x609px
>>2616105

there is a comprehensive thread on 8ch, see pic
don't trust /biz/, they're trying to scam you
>>
>>2616133
don't panic sell anything but try to get out of all of them unless you're bagholding
use the dips to convert BTC into fiat/fiat tokens and buy back in at the bottom
if your initial investment has not paid off yet, concentrate on getting out what you put in, so you'll be dealing only with profits from that point on; I can tell you that this fact alleviates 99,9999% of stress, the ramainder being stupid decisions
>>
>>2616158
Have 8ch always been a tinfoil version of /pol/?
>>
>>2616224

no
it's only a bit slower, which allow most of the users to think a few seconds longer before posting, hence it's overall a better board than /pol/
>>
>>2616224
they are irrelevant larpers
>>
File: fuq.jpg (57KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
fuq.jpg
57KB, 539x960px
>>2616167
Any advice on what to do here? My all time high portfolio was 4k which was a few days ago haha but last two days have been a shit show. I think LTC is stronk as well as buying eth dip could be wrong though. I am not sure why stratis has just shit the bed. I will check the 8chn thread out thanks anon.
>>
>>2616105
>I refuse to believe btc will be kill
why do cunts think people are going to wait until this date to get out of btc

its already happening
>>
>>2616281
I'm only day trading m8, my coins are 90% of the time in BTC; I don't really have anything to add since all I care about are bollinger bands, not value investing and all that jazz
>>
>>2616105
Bitcoin should be in a wallet you have the private keys to by August 1st.
>>
>>2616347
You should look into trader daddy I haven't done enough research but it's a bot that does the trading for you senpai. Imagine.
>>
>>2616374
I'm but a lowly poorfag at 4,347 BTC, that is something I can manage manually at this point
I don't trust software automation with my coins since I'm not fluent in anything but BASIC so I have no way of verifying the code
>>
>>2616389
Yea might be something to look into man. You don't have any cores that you are holding on too? I think I might wipe my portfolio and convert it all into Ltc, Btc and something else. Keep the stratis and xby because they 1,000% my money so I will have a soft spot in my heart no matter how shit they do.
>>
>>2616105
https://coin.dance/blocks

Segwit will happen before August 1st.
>>
>>2616422
I used to be diversified af but that lowered my preferred carefree lifestyle so I sold all those bags at an appropriate time, now I don't even have blockfolio installed
I kinda regret not buying LTC while it was €23 tho; I was in fiat at the time but chose ETH instead; by the time I woke up LTC had soared already to €40
>>
>>2616158
wtf, it's hardly cryptocoins.

What kind of shit biz board is this.
>>
>>2616493
Im sure that's /pol/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.