[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you listen to an actual trader for once inste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: U9Z9yc0M.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
U9Z9yc0M.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
Why don't you listen to an actual trader for once instead of autistic NEETs on /biz/ all day long? ETH will drop below $200 this week. https://youtu.be/3_POjfBm_nA
>>
He has no idea what he's talking about. Crypto is not wall st.
>>
File: neetcoinerswin.jpg (186KB, 1212x1127px) Image search: [Google]
neetcoinerswin.jpg
186KB, 1212x1127px
>>2615518
The amount of retarded dumb as fuck idiots listening to ""pump groups"" and ""youtubers"" for investment advice, and shilling predictions

Damn, didn't realise buy high sell low was a real trading method till I came to /biz/

Nothing surprises me anymore
>>
this guy also believes crypto currency is part of some giant bilderberg conspiracy theory
>>
File: 1446523120108.jpg (146KB, 691x680px) Image search: [Google]
1446523120108.jpg
146KB, 691x680px
>>2615568
You really think they don't discuss the new billion dollar market, which is growing exponentially and is of evolving into a decentralised banking network

That's common sense, thinking he can predict the price of Ethereum is simply not true, whether it dips below 200 or not
>>
>>2615518
$7
>>2615568
Why not? It's actually possible scenario. Look at all these government shills.
>>
>>2615518

In a video a week ago (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbUWda4w2Os) he predicted it would go to $500 and recommends buying at $330.

This guy doesn't know shit. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>2615600
uhh. i dunno what they discuss, and i don't care. he thinks its a conspiracy market because satoshi sounds like a japanese name and "japanese people don't invent stuff like this, they only improve on other ideas"

he has no experience in crypto. he says as much in older videos, he's totally new to the game and yet now has theories about its origins. he changes his stories every week.

two weeks ago he was shilling bitshares as the best crypto to hold money in, the dogshit coin didn't go anywhere but down after that

my point being: even if eth drops, this guy is a complete idiot and shouldn't be trusted
>>
>>2615648
LMFAO chicken bone TA at its finest. cover all angles, then say it's a science where each proven-wrong angle leads to a new angle discovered... until, in hindsight, one of them can be called accurate
>>
>>2615518
im amused by how people think about game theory and psychology when it comes to trading, but this shit is a flip of the coin. looking at a chart is not human psychology, and people aren't inherently rational at all times, nor do they all have the same information.

a couple of podcasts and articles came out about crypto, and people bought in without a care in the world what it cost. they're selling because people stopped buying in and it was volatile and uncertain, maybe some people even looked deep enough to find out there are no actual cryptos that are being used properly nor will be in any near future. ETH was a pump and dump by big companies, BTC was for young drug addicts.

also he's just going to say what "makes sense" and not what can actually change your mind about trends or crypto or anything. it's his job to be listened to, not to help you make money.
>>
>>2615600
Fuck I cannot handle people so self-important that they think they can accurately predict the future. When will this meme die?
>>
>>2615675
>BTC was for young drug addicts.
SALT
A
L
T
>>
File: 1495605816293.jpg (125KB, 854x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495605816293.jpg
125KB, 854x960px
>>2615734
>flashbacks buying weed for the first time on silkroad when btc was $150 each

ahh, the good ol days, shame I wasn't into cryptocurrency back then, only weed
>>
File: 1498070063309.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1498070063309.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
>>2615779
>$5 a coin
>bought 45
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.