[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone ever stop and think about who's selling all of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1498395336999.gif (56KB, 634x461px) Image search: [Google]
1498395336999.gif
56KB, 634x461px
Did anyone ever stop and think about who's selling all of this Bitcoin? It's the early, EARLY adopter whales who mined a metric shitload of the coins 6 years ago who are now exiting. They're the only ones who are actually profiting from this whole Crypto craze. Seeing as how mining for a profit is no longer feasable, people are getting suckered into giving away their fiat in hopes of cryptos becoming the new economic paradigm. A delusion, but if you play it smart you can profit off of the stupidity of others. That's business and finance at it's very core.
>>
>>2606511
I'm kinda worried about mining being decreasingly profitable. What happens if no one wants to mine anymore? Won't that be the end?
>>
>>2606511
Hey OP, I want you to prove anything you just said.
>>
If Block chain didn't have a future, then almost every bank wouldn't be invested heavily in it
>>
>>2607314
He can't because he's just spewing shit out of his frontal orifice
>>
>>2607351
>heavily

Sure thing.
>>
>>2606511
>they're the only ones who are actually profiting from this crypto craze
Meanwhile I'm sitting here with $10,000 that I made out of $2000 in crypto in the last 4 months alone.

Cope harder newfag.
>>
>>2607393
>implying that's a lot of money
>>
>>2607393
how much of that is actual fiat sitting in your bank account?

remember the Fed takes 50% in capital gains
>>
File: 1498402351681.png (416KB, 638x425px) Image search: [Google]
1498402351681.png
416KB, 638x425px
the feds ain't gettin a crumb from me
>>
>>2607393
Im actually kind of disappointed, were you very conservative with your investments or does the market not live up to the hype?
>>
>>2607811
>I'm a poorfag who's never invested a dime and has no idea what taxrates are like
>>
>>2607654
A 5x increase is incredible in any market in the world. Please stop being intentionally retarded
>>
>>2606511
It's just because of uncertainty about Segwit.

There are also a bunch of people who are unaware of the 90% miner consensus on the New York Agreement who are probably selling because they think there will be a chain-split.
>>
>>2607980
>New York Agreement
I'm considering selling all my alts over this actually.
>>
>>2607995
Probably not a bad idea.
>>
>>2607995
what is this?

>>2607963
it was a joke
>>
>>2608010
http://blocks.coin.dance/

The miners are signalling that they will signal segwit2x on July the 21st.

But UASF is also picking up steam and has over 50% of miners signalling too so it looks like Segwit is happening one way or another.
>>
>>2606548
when there are less people mining the difficulty goes down and mining becomes more profitable
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.