[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw shitcoin madness is over and you didn't make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1483824508799.jpg (126KB, 1106x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483824508799.jpg
126KB, 1106x1080px
>Tfw shitcoin madness is over and you didn't make a single penny on it
>>
It's time to make real investments anon. The good ones are all on sale right now. Buy them.
>>
>>2604726
this, shitcoins time is over, now its back to the top 5-10 coins
>>
bancor is to blame. everyone is much more skeptical now all thanks to bancor.
>>
>>2604766
How did everyone put so much trust in Jews?
>>
>"wahhhh, why didn't I do 13x my $10 investment, shitcoins are dead :("
>isn't investing in real potential altcoins, wonders why his shitty investments flop.

This is your last chance OP, buy CFI, or consider suicide. Otherwise me and the other alt coiners will have fun making the money you want to miss out on.
>>
>>2604689
>Tfw shitcoin madness is over
thts not how it works, sweet summer child

we are literally in the infancy of the shitcoin phenomenon
>>
>>2604778

Of all coins dude suggested the shittiest of them all.

Fucking CFI.
>>
>>2604778
I got 5000 of those for the pass or whatever. When is this fucker going to 50k sats
>>
>mfw made only $60k on shitcoins
It's not fair.
>>
>>2604781
>we are literally in the infancy of the shitcoin phenomenon

Hell, not even close.
The labor contractions are about to start with the imminent correction. The end of this year will be madness and 2018 even more.
>>
>>2604773
> Nocoiner norman new-whales flooding the market
This. This is why
>>
>>2604804
How much were your principles?
>>
>>2604689
I'm still averaging $1000 / day but I'm not telling anyone how :^)
>>
>>2604860
Shh.
>>
>>2604793
>Shitting on cfi
>literally the future of ICO's that will destroy the doubt other ICO's have created, and create a sustainable future growth for many coins involved with ICN and CFI.

It's okay, when we hit 50k sats, you'll be able to buy the 34k dip, and then when we hit 90k sats, get in at the 60k dip. After that, fuck off if you don't believe in the future lol.
>>
>>2604860
How?
>>
File: 1380322892692.jpg (44KB, 595x570px) Image search: [Google]
1380322892692.jpg
44KB, 595x570px
>>2604963
lol
>>
>>2604860
Anyone who actually trades is still making money.

It's nice to know the shitcoin lottery players, aka 'hodlers' aren't.
>>
>>2604991
HODLers do win though, but not when they buy ANS at ATH or DGB either.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.