[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He's still chasing memes like bancor and ans >He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3233.jpg (46KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3233.jpg
46KB, 399x385px
>He's still chasing memes like bancor and ans
>He hasnt bought ETC

Its still not late to get on the space shuttle, ETC is going to 40 by the end of july. Ill have fun in my GTR, will you?
>>
Im a newfriend, what does etc do that eth doesnt?
>>
>>2603624
Same question
>>
File: 1432878795599.jpg (9KB, 148x120px) Image search: [Google]
1432878795599.jpg
9KB, 148x120px
>mfw I sold my 17 ETC 2 months ago and bought BoTW and Mariokart 8
>>
>>2603624

No ICO cancer on the liver and no skeletons on the team.
>>
lmao
>>
>>2603624
The ethereum blockchain was forked to undo all the damage done by the hacker who stole most of the ethereum alloted to the dao chain using a bug in their code. Some of the community disapproved the move and continued to stick to the old chain. The old chain is ETC and the new chain is ETH

Also, no scam ICOs and not governed by vitalik
>>
>>2603658

Literally politically correct copy paste of my comment.

What a faggot.
>>
>>2603658
So its the original eth then? What changes to the chain did they make when forking the eth chain?
>>
>>2603687
ETH can delete your moneys if Vitalik deems you unworthy
with ETC, you get what you get, even if some russian skeletor wouldn't like it
>>
Emerald wallet will come out soon which will allow thing from Eth to be deployed on etc with very little modification. Immutable chain, etf, still profitable to mine and staying PoW.

It's the better coin.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.