[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I buy into organized pumps fast enough? As soon as I click

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1436319552091.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1436319552091.png
43KB, 542x602px
How do I buy into organized pumps fast enough? As soon as I click the link is posted it's already close to the peak.
>>
You kill yourself. That's how.
>>
look you're really slow so I'm going to help you out - we're far past the point of the boom that if someone's telling you about something being a surefire bet to get rich quick, you're probably the sucker. You are the dump. Most actual goodcoins are performing in a stable manner or have been making serious gains since long before the boom.
>>
>>2602110
Goodcoins such as?
Fucking DGB has been shitting the bed and that was supposed to be a goodcoin.
>>
>>2602120
You're really retarded if you are still falling for the DGB meme three weeks after it's single pump. Stop falling for every coin /biz/ tells you to and start doing some investigation of your own.
>>
>>2602120
Because you listened to someone else telling you it was good or unique instead of doing your own research, which is always going to be the case with investments that are so speculative that they require multi level marketing instead of standing on their own merit. there's a lot of good reasons why the ETH ponzi engine is losing value.
>>
Use a bot
>>
>>2602075
As a rule of thumb, if you hear about it on /biz/, it's probably already too late and somebody is trying to dump their bags on you.

Look for coins that have been stagnant for a while but had short periods of high volume with low price change. That's a sign that somebody might have accumulated. Then keep an eye on the volume, if you see a random sudden increase, the pump might start soon.

Don't bother with coins that already had their pump, look for those that are close to their all time low.

Catching pumps is all a gamble, so don't bet too much on it.
>>
>>2602192
>As a rule of thumb, if you hear about it on /biz/, it's probably already too late and somebody is trying to dump their bags on you.

I've recuperated my losses thanks to /biz/.

>>2602075

Looking at the order book can give you an idea if whether or not the coin is still pumped. If there's a lot of trades happening continuously and the prices move upwards rapidly, then it's a good time to go in. There's a risk, but you won't lose that much money if you sell quickly enough when you see the price trending downwards.
>>
Because all of them are PRE PUMPED! Join us and create pump group, equal for everybody: https://t.me/pumpsoldiers
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.