[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i've got $50 in btc, shill me on some shitcoins that'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

i've got $50 in btc, shill me on some shitcoins that'll make me some quick money
>>
/biz/ will lie and take your money, learn to trade by with play money (ie. keep a record of what and when you think you should buy and sell) and see how you do.
Coming in with $50 today is a lot harder to learn without going broke than learning with $20 3 years ago like I did.
>>
I started with $300 in november. Took out my initial $300 already and still have $6000 worth in the exchanges, which is basically play money for me. Lol, i have no risk in this game, only possible continuing gains.
>>
File: 1693.jpg (25KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1693.jpg
25KB, 251x251px
>>2599621
That is the way to do it. It's funny watching everyone panic when you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>2599556
Esp2
>>
>>2599621
Best way to be, Op read trading in the zone. The crypto market as plenty of money still to be made if you can read charts and know what to look for. I have put in 1.5k and am up to 4k in 3 days.
>>
>>2599556

Research some the coins you see biz shilling.... almost all of them have made people quick money. Sure, a bunch are left bagholding, but if you are, don't sell at a loss like a newb idiot. HOLD until you can sell at at least a small profit (hold long enough and anything will moon).
>>
PINK

its about to double but you have to buy right now
>>
>>2599556
a job.
get a job.
save money.
invest.
grow investments.
when bi-weekly pay becomes insignificant, save/buy anything other than crypto (preferably a potential appreciating asset - gold, etfs, a house, nigger shoes)
become rich
>>
Whoa, 50 whole dollars, holy shit bro be careful you'll crash the market playing with that kind of cash.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.