[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/biz/ tells me DGB is a good coin >it can barely stay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (54KB, 1279x462px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
54KB, 1279x462px
>/biz/ tells me DGB is a good coin
>it can barely stay above 1000 sats
was there some bad news I didn't hear about? All I know is they got invited by Citi to give some talk which sounds like a good thing unless it's the sell the news meme, why does it keep dropping??
>>
Extend that graph back to around 27th of may and look at the price.

Look at the activity on the 3rd June. Then the friday of the announcement.

Its just returning to the price it should have been without all the shilling.
>>
fags want you to buy their bags. it hurts them to hang on to them any longer since they've already lost their ass on their shitcoins.
>>
>>2598172

Honestly the whole market is fluctuating sideways as it tries to digest and mull over the rapid gains. If btc breaks $3000 again and stays above it I would expect it to raise the shitcoin ships as well. Still no excuse for buying something like dgb over 2,000 but I could see it floating around 1k for the short term future and then starting to climb.
>>
>>2598172
coin was overhyped and now has very bad sentiment with bagholders desperate to move onto greener pastures.
>>
Citi was a fucking disaster. The shills fail to realized was that DGB was ranked at number SEVENTY. And i looked at the coins above DGB, they were newer, had better teams, and more original ideas how to use their coins in real world scenarios. All this citi thing proved was that the Digibyte company was a tired old man who missed his chance in 2014l trying to fit in with the newer crowd. Even when DGB was asked to speak again, god knows why and god knows how many other coins were asked to, it didnt boost it.

I lost the link to the list, but you can find it yourself on bitcointalk.

Plus, DGB has a 200 million market cap. Pretty overvalued for a coin thats slow as shit delivering their promises.
>>
>why does it keep dropping??
It was double digit sats recently and is now looking for a new floor following a massive pump
>>
File: DGB Panel Citi.jpg (76KB, 580x715px) Image search: [Google]
DGB Panel Citi.jpg
76KB, 580x715px
>>2598932
At max, 3 others.

Ask yourself why were DGB chosen specifically to not only attend this panel, but demo their product too..
>>
File: IMG_5433.png (177KB, 791x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5433.png
177KB, 791x667px
>>
For a coin that hasn't had any significant price movement in over two weeks, it's awfully interesting how this ONE specific coin gets singled out every single day for fudding
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.