[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have to leave the house in about thirty minutes. Should I buy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: ant.png (5KB, 235x56px) Image search: [Google]
ant.png
5KB, 235x56px
I have to leave the house in about thirty minutes. Should I buy some Aragon while it's dipping?
>>
Aragon isn't going to truly moon until the release comes. It is on a nice discount so if you're ok with holding till september...
>>
>>2597914
>if you're ok with holding till september...
That's the plan, brother. I'll go ahead and do it. What the hell.
>>
>>2597914
Release is planned for Q4. But a new client will be released within July afaik.
Always a good time to buy ANT. I bought most of my stack at 145k but I don't really care about those bags. Amazing project with amazing dev team.
>>
File: roller-coaster_1941354i[1].jpg (42KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
roller-coaster_1941354i[1].jpg
42KB, 620x620px
>aragon
>>
>>2597867

So what's so special about ANT? Who's behind it?
>>
>>2598003
Interesting theory. Maybe I should wait and buy high.
>>
>>2598146
What about do your own research lazy fag?
>>
>>2598274

I want you to sell me on making money
>>
>>2598146
I'm behind it, nigga. Is that a fucking problem?
>>
very unprofessional whitepaper, alot of broken english etc. its detered me from investing
>>
>>2598274

I do my research on /biz/ nigger.
>>
>>2598325
They are Spanish but I agree, the whitepaper should be reworked.
Apart from that the dev team is probably one of the most active, involved and motivated you can find in current crypto projects.
Check their slack channel. I had a few questions and got all of them answered within minutes from the devs themselves.
They also post public updates of how the ICO money is spend.
>>
>>2597867

Where are you getting ANT?
>>
>>2598403
yeah sorry its not that they dont speak english its just the general tone of some of it and that they didnt really get someone to proofread. Im also a bit lost on their court system. and a lot of the press on their website is just articles about one of the guys being a forbes under 30 and then a little blurp about ANT
>>
Honest devs in crypto space?

HAHAHAH THIS IS A CLEAR NOPUMP COIN.

The only coins that made it in degen cryptoland are either jewcoins or utter trashscamjewcoins for pumpandumps.

Being "serious" about a coin with "dedicated team" means this shit ain't going ANYWHERE.

Hahahahha "dedicated team" .... this is like "I'm gonna work on Wall Street and make many monies because of my baller TA skillz"

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
U FUCKING GOY
>>
>>2597867
put a limit buy order if you expect it to raise, lets say 15% over current price. Also put a stop limit order to cut your losses if it drops suddenly.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.