[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on giving this coin a good pump? Or any good suggestions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: url.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
Opinions on giving this coin a good pump? Or any good suggestions? Im bored.. Don't bother giving me any bag holds either you fuck ups.
>>
>>2595743
buy SEQ instead
>>
Major issue I: LoMoCoin 2.0
First of all, LoMoCoin APP will release brand new 2.0 version, which will completely change the original LMC free distribution mechanism. This version will establish and consolidate LoMoCoin’s vision of O2O marketing business closed-loop and ecosystem.

On the basis of the original pattern – explore the red envelope on the map – it achieves innovation in advertising, attention economy and traffic economy. Not only UI / UE design will be a new look, the more exciting thing is that we will import a new Advertising and marketing system based on blockchain assets.
A multi-level agent distribution system will be deployed referring to microboss industry booming in recent years.
Capable users can act as an agent to gain rebate of crypto assets or directly legal money.
LoMoCoin will be the first blockchain application to deploy a multi-level agent distribution system with total compliance

At the same time, LoMoCoin 2.0 will support multi-language and multi-cryptocurrencies.We will closely cooperate with the local partners in Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, North America, Europe, Australia, Russia where blockchain and cryptocurrencies industry grows fast, to carry out more down-to-earth promotion and development.

We estimate that we will hold LoMoCoin 2.0 launch conference & the global investment conference in mid-late July.

We will invite members of the LoMoCoin, all the friends who are concerned about LoMoCoin, willing to grow together and gain profits with LoMoCoin all around the world to gather together and seek common development of LoMoCoin.

Its going to pump soon no matter what. Get in while its pretty damn cheap right now.
>>
>>2595753
Lol and support the bagholders from the first time after the first time I got a 3x return on it? Im good, Ill shill a different shitcoin thanks haha
>>
>>2595743
Major issue II: Innovation of LoMoCoin BlockChain Technology and Business Model

In recent months, the LoMoCoin developer community has been supported by a number of overseas enthusiasts and code contributors who are helping LoMoCoin develop multiple products.

First, LoMoCoin blockchain has been completed the code work to enhance the block uniformity, automatic fast repair for fork etc. And a lot of data is being tested.
Second, our engineers are developing a PC-side full node wallet with a better UI / UE.
Third, an SPV light purse based on LoMoCoin blockchain will also be released in late August.

More importantly, based on the new LMC SPV wallet (Android and IOS) architecture, the overseas developer community will launch a series of fast landing applications, and all of these applications will be open source. These applications have a huge market scale and potential, and overseas promotion and operational resources have been prepared. By then, based on the LoMoCoin blockchain, a totally decentralized product completely different from LoMoCoin APP of marketing advertising model will be released.

Welcome individuals and teams in global range to join us. By using this new open source product, you can reach hundreds of thousands users in LoMoCoin community, which will help you start your own business fast and gain profits worldwide.
>>
>>2595790
Well put anon. Im going to take a gander at what you had to say. But if nothing else, that conference in July will make for a solid pump time. Thanks.
>>
>>2595743
Major issue III: Exchange
In order to strengthen the availability of global users of LMC digital assets and meet the liquidity needs in the future, we are preparing a new exchange estimated to be launched in August this year supported by cooperative operations or ICO funding. The exchange will be registered overseas to avoid domestic policy risks, but will strictly comply with national laws. By the opening of the exchange, it will share the user resources of LoMoCoin 2.0 and LoMoCoin SPV product, which will provide fast and stable trading experience for all the users.

In summary, the three major products strategy will enable LoMoCoin ecosystem expansion and further improvement in the second half of this year, playing a mutual promotion and common prosperity.

The LoMoCoin team has been working on the established goals, perhaps through the detours, out of the pit, but we have never left everyone, and we have a highly efficient industry thinking and mode adjustment ability. In the next release of several products, please stay tuned. LoMoCoin will create different new value in the future, hoping to head forward with you as usual, to create a more solid blockchain application and dig value in the blockchain industry tide.

LoMoCoin team
2017/6/21
>>
>>2595743

Being serious though there's a whale that's hell bent on keeping this coin down. Both on Bittrex and Yuanbao. Volume has dropped significantly over the last few days because of this whale. He's trying to accumulate as much as possible before the next round of announcements.

I tried to give it a go with about 6 BTC and was eaten around 4200 sats (holding about 120k now). So I'm just letting this Whale do its thing. and just wait until it's done. He flexd a 50 BTC sell wall at me after he hit all my buy orders so take that for what you will.
>>
>>2595856
Sweet fucking jesus. You're not kidding. Worth throwing a couple BTC at for sure though. Just need to keep tabs on what that cocksucker is doing.
>>
>>2595926
I can't see it dropping below 2500 sats. That seems to be the major support line. All the short term holders seems to have been shaken out. If you buy in set a buy order for 2500 and it should hit it. It gets pumped around 5-6 am central time by the Chinese for some reason 6-700 sats and that's usually the time to sell if you want to ride the waves. 2500 during the day 3000-3100 at night rinse and repeat.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.